Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 78 Balance Spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 21, 2011
Being a Balance Wizard I Think we are way too under powered, like really? Chimera is a Hydra with Gargantuan.And out own strategy is shattered when they put up a elemental or spirit shield!

So I've created my own spell

Anubis
795-1100 Damage to all enemies, plus -50% and dispel next spell to all enemies, don't say this is over powered because these are 78 spells for pete sake!

Animation: the moon and the sun collide, after the explosion there is a black hole where Anubis walks through he has his staff he points his staff at the enemies and a black sphere covers them, swirling around. Then he dissapears

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
HunterSilverTalon wrote:
Being a Balance Wizard I Think we are way too under powered, like really? Chimera is a Hydra with Gargantuan.And out own strategy is shattered when they put up a elemental or spirit shield!

"Underpowered"?! You must have terrible gear then. Also, the only time the Hydra/Chimera strategy would be foiled with a Elemental/Spiritual shield would be if we were facing Balance. These battles are tough, but they aren't terribly often. Plus, you've included nothing about our main school's spells like Power Nova, Judgment, and Ra.

Anubis
795-1100 Damage to all enemies, plus -50% and dispel next spell to all enemies, don't say this is over powered because these are 78 spells for pete sake!

Animation: the moon and the sun collide, after the explosion there is a black hole where Anubis walks through he has his staff he points his staff at the enemies and a black sphere covers them, swirling around. Then he dissapears

It irks me to no end when people say, "Don't say this is overpowered because these are [insert rank] spells!" The rank has little to do with the issue here; it's the school. The last spell we got dealt 640 to all enemies at the most. How do we jump from that to dealing almost 800 at the least? Furthermore, how in the world we end up with a spell that challenges Storm in base damage? I'm not even gonna address the fact that it's an AOE or that it has a dispel effect. Just...no. Sit down.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
wow great idea. balance is the only school where there's no level 48 or 68 spells so I totally agree with you. But in order for this to happen, Kingsile needs to make another new world and raise the level cap to 80. Give them a break, Zafaria only came out for a couple of months. Maybe they'll make this happen in about half a year.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
gag9 wrote:
wow great idea. balance is the only school where there's no level 48 or 68 spells so I totally agree with you. But in order for this to happen, Kingsile needs to make another new world and raise the level cap to 80. Give them a break, Zafaria only came out for a couple of months. Maybe they'll make this happen in about half a year.

Level 48: Power Nova
Level 68: Chimera

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
no school is under powered or over powered.

it the wizard would have paid attention to the spells
they would see how to create even stronger spells
with all the charms wards and enchantments
they have available.

but many do not even want to spend five minutes considering this
they would rather some one do their fighting
or complain in the forums about stuff they should know
'but didn't take a minute to consider.

so its back to class young wizard and read the wiki on spells
or transfer to Pigswicks Academy and
see if that motley crew there can teach you anything

Survivor
May 08, 2011
I'm in the middle. There's sense, but also drag-downs. It might work, but probly not.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009