Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting skill

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
I think that after a certain amount of crafting that you should get a crafter lvl up. You still have the badges as they determine what you can make. Skill is to keep track of how much you crafted items are worth. To be fair, it would sell the same at bazaar. But when you sell it to bazaar you get more gold. I think this would be fair to crafters as you need to spend a lot of time crafting and there is no real reward other then making some gold or something good for yourself or another person.

Survivor
Apr 03, 2010
twinkz wrote:
I think that after a certain amount of crafting that you should get a crafter lvl up. You still have the badges as they determine what you can make. Skill is to keep track of how much you crafted items are worth. To be fair, it would sell the same at bazaar. But when you sell it to bazaar you get more gold. I think this would be fair to crafters as you need to spend a lot of time crafting and there is no real reward other then making some gold or something good for yourself or another person.

well once you are a master you can make teleporters which cost crowns but if you craft them you will save real money btw i am patrick nighthammer life level 70

Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
bannana345543 wrote:
twinkz wrote:

well once you are a master you can make teleporters which cost crowns but if you craft them you will save real money btw i am patrick nighthammer life level 70

I know i have made a teleporter. What i am saying is that crafting items like celestian wands takes a lot of time and you get the same amount of gold every time. If there was a crafting skill you could sell for more and get more in-game rewards for crafting