Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Alhazred in Krokotopia to get Balancing Egg

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 30, 2011
Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
I am a balance wizard but can't get any hints on how to get the egg. Any suggestions? I would like to solve this problem and move on but all it says to meet with Alhazred in Krokotpia. Where do I meet him? You can't click on it to map the quest so I'm stuck.

Thanks.

Delver
Apr 20, 2011
I'm a balance Wizard and Alhazed tells me to meet him in Krokotopia anout the Balancing Egg and then nothing! Is this quest actually a school pet quest or something different? Can other Balabce Wizards enlighten me please :-D
Thanks
James Dreamweaver Lvl 23 Balance

Survivor
Aug 04, 2011
Here is a riddle for you:
I am an Ice Wizard trying to earn some badges. One of the badges is Master of the Oasis which you earn when you have completed all of the Krokotopia quests. I ran through all of the places in Krokotopia a second time, trying to find someone who still had a yellow exclamation point over their head. No one does BUT Alhazred has a gray exclamation point over his head and when I talk to him the quest says "Balancing Egg" and he tells me to come to him in Krokotopia, he needs to speak to me about a pressing matter, a matter of secret rituals. And that's it. Nothing further that I can do. So, why is this showing up? I can't actually do the quest; I'm not a Balance Wizard. Is this going to keep me from getting my Master of the Oasis badge?

Valdus Icewielder

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Mahnomenite wrote:
Here is a riddle for you:
I am an Ice Wizard trying to earn some badges. One of the badges is Master of the Oasis which you earn when you have completed all of the Krokotopia quests. I ran through all of the places in Krokotopia a second time, trying to find someone who still had a yellow exclamation point over their head. No one does BUT Alhazred has a gray exclamation point over his head and when I talk to him the quest says "Balancing Egg" and he tells me to come to him in Krokotopia, he needs to speak to me about a pressing matter, a matter of secret rituals. And that's it. Nothing further that I can do. So, why is this showing up? I can't actually do the quest; I'm not a Balance Wizard. Is this going to keep me from getting my Master of the Oasis badge?

Valdus Icewielder

I'm not sure about the Balancing Egg quest. A lot of people have been posting about this problem.

But for the Master of the Oasis Badge, if you are sure that you have gotten all of the quests from Krokotopia (like the side quest in The Deck Shop), then the last quest you get is from Sgt. Major Talbot where he sends you to talk to the Private in Marleybone.

After I talked to him in Marleybone, I got the message that I had earned the Master of the Oasis Badge. Hope this helps.

Survivor
Aug 04, 2011
Thank you Honeybee313!

The side quest at the Deck Shop was the one I was missing! Now I have my Master of the Oasis badge!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! :D

Survivor
Mar 28, 2011
You have to be level 58 to do this quest and then you can do it also you need to be of the balance school. I hope this helps. :-D

Survivor
Nov 12, 2010
Fabelhavenfairy2 wrote:
You have to be level 58 to do this quest and then you can do it also you need to be of the balance school. I hope this helps. :-D

That is kind of the point to this thread. I just made level 42 (balance) and alhazred popped up saying he has a new spell for me. I get there and , like everyone here is saying, he has the balancing the egg quest, greyed out, and only says to come speak to him in krokotopia, etc.

Is this a glitch in the game, do I NOT get a level 42 spell, etc.? I have contacted support and will let all know the outcome...

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
dragonslayer1026 wrote:
Fabelhavenfairy2 wrote:

That is kind of the point to this thread. I just made level 42 (balance) and alhazred popped up saying he has a new spell for me. I get there and , like everyone here is saying, he has the balancing the egg quest, greyed out, and only says to come speak to him in krokotopia, etc.

Is this a glitch in the game, do I NOT get a level 42 spell, etc.? I have contacted support and will let all know the outcome...

Yes, this is a glitch. There are a few current posts in this same forum topic outlining KI is working to get this issue fixed.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2011
widgit625 wrote:
You need to be a BALANCE WIZARD to get the egg!
no you dont ;p

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
josh222133 wrote:
widgit625 wrote:
You need to be a BALANCE WIZARD to get the egg!
no you dont ;p
yes you do have to be a balance wis but you also have to finish wintertusk :P

Explorer
Mar 24, 2011
no you just need to finish su su sudriland and be balance lvl 58

Survivor
Mar 31, 2010
Survivor
Dec 16, 2011
Hey i am having the same problem but i have another question. I am level 42 balance and i am womdering if i am going to get my hydra spell now....since the old krok is glitching, how do i get my spell :( i have been waiting for this one

Survivor
Mar 31, 2012
Well, first of all, you have to be a 58 balance (which I just turned :D). Second, I'm pretty sure you have to beat winter tusk to get it. It won't let me get it, and I haven't beatin' winter tusk. So yea, you can not get it if you aren't a balance wizard. You get a different pet at a lvl 58. Hope this helps :).

Explorer
Mar 24, 2011
MrYomamasmama21 wrote:
Well, first of all, you have to be a 58 balance (which I just turned :D). Second, I'm pretty sure you have to beat winter tusk to get it. It won't let me get it, and I haven't beatin' winter tusk. So yea, you can not get it if you aren't a balance wizard. You get a different pet at a lvl 58. Hope this helps :).
you must be a level 58 and COMPLETED the quest Su Su sudriland. He will CALL you to do the quest. If he does not and a question mark appears that is gray, IT IS A MINOR PROBLEM THAT THEY HAVE FIXED AS OF MAY 2ND. As for the previous question, you should be able to do the quest for the hydra with no problems.

Survivor
Feb 12, 2012
confused but i dont go there often. I REALLY hate the dongeons they are soooo annoying.