Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Seperate the energy globes for Pets/Gardening

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 05, 2009
As many Wizards, I enjoy both Gardening and training Pets. So I would love for Wizard 101 to seperate the energy globes for Gardening (a Green globe) and Pets (a Golden globe). If such a split seems to radical a change I would fully support the introduction of Energy Wisps to the game, as was mentioned elsewhere in the forum, they could be interspaced with the blue Spell Wisps in the non-combat areas where blue Wisps perdominate.

I would also like to see the ability to de-evolve pets, it could be enacted much as the ability to change your secondary school of magic; paying crowns to achive this action. Allowing a pet which has gained an extremely bad set of skills to be re-set to a baby or even an egg stage for a second trial at trainning would lead to a less frustrating part of this fantastic game.

I would also like to see a change in the view durring battles, by this I mean either the ability to change to a more distance overview of the combat circle or the ability to change between a first and third person views durring battle. I suggests this due to the inability to see the spell results/effects done to many of the tall/larger monsters.

These three suggestions, if somehow implemented, would greatly enhance my playing experience in Wizard 101.

P.S. I would like to thank everyone and KingsIsle for there wonderful creation, which is enjoyable to people of any age; and a safe enviroment for familys and friends to play together.

P.P.S. Any chance of seeing a Wizard 101 actual card gaming in the future?

Historian
May 01, 2010
Gardening/pet training spheres: Try gardening on one wizard, while pet training on the other, or wait till you finish gardening a set of plants to train, and do that cycle. I dont think the wisps will be brought into the game, because I think energy elixirs are a good source of money to KI, and it will make spending crowns on it kind of useless (patience is the key there, and make sure you dont plant more than you can sustain).
De-evolution: This will only work on first generation pets, because if you ever noticed, hybrid's talent set are determined at hatching, and if you try and train that back up, you will get the exact same talents, while you can always get another of the pets (even crowns pets).
The other one I can comment on is the card game (not sure what you mean about spell viewpoints), there are too many variables in wizard101, to make it really feel like wizard101, for example, pips, accuracy, gear, damage boosts, resist, etc.

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
Beware! they could do as you ask, and make both globes hold half as much as the original. So if you found yourself just raising pets you would have a full plant energy globe just sitting there. If you hate pets you would still have that full pet energy just sitting there, and several plants that need watering.
And people would be asking for ways to convert pet energy to plant energy and vise-verse.
It is just much easier to have one wizard who raises pets and let the others garden. When you want to pass the pet back to the wizard who can use it just do your gardening and pass it so that you don't lose as much energy.