Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Droors battle out of proportion?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 17, 2012
I just completed all of Wysteria, except for the Tower of the Helephant.

At my level, I found it extremely easy.

Except for one battle: the one with Droors. Unlike all the others, which I could do by myself very easily, that one I could not. There isn't even a dungeon warning for it so I know to bring friends.

Every other battle I am facing two enemies, none of them over 2000.

Suddenly, with Droors, I am facing three, and the boss cheats.

I was able to defeat him with a friend, but that battle seemed WAY out of propotion to the rest of the world.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
MaxDeGroot wrote:

Except for one battle: the one with Droors. Unlike all the others, which I could do by myself very easily, that one I could not. There isn't even a dungeon warning for it so I know to bring friends.

I was able to defeat him with a friend, but that battle seemed WAY out of propotion to the rest of the world.

I completely agree. I went in alone with 2800 health (I was level 51 at the time) and walked out with just under 100. If I had fizzled my attack that finished Droors off, and he had attacked, I would have died. He cheats, his minions cheat.

The ironic thing is, I walked out the door from defeating him and had to talk to him, I drank my potion just to make sure he wouldn't ambush me again.

I hardly believe a level 25 could beat this boss, even with a friend or two.

Tara Pixiedust - Level 52 Ice
Melissa Battleblood - Level 27 Life (Just started Wysteria solo)

Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
Masonsgirl99 wrote:
MaxDeGroot wrote:

I completely agree. I went in alone with 2800 health (I was level 51 at the time) and walked out with just under 100. If I had fizzled my attack that finished Droors off, and he had attacked, I would have died. He cheats, his minions cheat.

The ironic thing is, I walked out the door from defeating him and had to talk to him, I drank my potion just to make sure he wouldn't ambush me again.

I hardly believe a level 25 could beat this boss, even with a friend or two.

Tara Pixiedust - Level 52 Ice
Melissa Battleblood - Level 27 Life (Just started Wysteria solo)

I was about Lvl 29 when I did Droors, I did it with a slightly lower level friend, and we completed it with about 1050 health left. I think your problem is that you didn't research the cheats and you didn't set your deck for this boss.

Survivor
May 24, 2009
It really is terrible. It would be fine if Droors didn't have that healing spell.
I am a level 32 and I always get beaten by him. I have a Skeletal Dragon TC
But I can never seem to use it. Spirit Armor is just a waste of Mana.
My advice? Level up and wear things to boost HP & Mana. Have good spells and DEATH TCs on hand. :D
Zachary Thunderstone - Magus Pyromancer ( Level 32 )

Explorer
Jan 17, 2012
If it's the healing you find difficult, simply take his advice about this being a lesson on traps (hint, hint).

But for me, the problem was not his healing, it was facing three opponents without warning. I spent so much time trying to reduce their damage through shields and heals I simply could not attack.

Survivor
Dec 25, 2011

when i went there i was level 25 and i finished the whole thing with no healing except when i was running through pigswick academy i had all level 15 gear and only the vampire and a few treasure cards droors i soloed and he was easy i beat him on my first try! They should make an extention to wisteria like the people there having a change of heart and wanting to redo the Spiral Tornament without cheats or the goblin gate reopening and the only way to close it is to go into the gate and find the master goblin and beating him then it closes again