Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hoard Pack Theme Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
I have a few great ideas for the next hoard packs, and I'm sure a lot of other people out there do as well. :) Here are my ideas:

- Zafaria Themed, (Kingsisle plz come up with some housing items from Zafaria, there so many great things I see when I play there I'd like to put into houses. Those shield and spear racks are nice ... O and the trees ... I could go on forever but I'll leave it at that.)

- Balance themed, (Sort of Krokatopia but not really, because there will be new things not seen in the game like, maybe a scale balance housing item or something that is hanging on the wall with all the symboles from all the schools on it.)

- Wizard City themed (Ya I know you can get a lot of Wizard city themed stuff in the normal gameplay, but it would be kind of cool to see some new things.)

- Crafter's Pack (This pack would have a lot of reagents in it, but it might also have some of the craftings items that you can make in them. But this is just a idea.) :)

- Myth Themed (I think myth isn't getting a lot of attention with this, there not really any worlds out there that could be connected with myth but at least have something. The myth school is getting kind of left out...)

Well that was all I could think of atm, anyone besides me have any ideas?

- Victoria IronGem, Level 70 Necromancer

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Marelybone pack
Mount: MB car (2 passenger)
Clothes: Dogs Fancy Hat
Cats Friendly self robe
Dogs Luxurious boots
Wands: Cat bandits knife
Pets: Paper dog, Fur cat.
Treasure cards: (not sure)

Thanks!!!!

Defender
Sep 29, 2010
I am a HUGE fan of the Author Jules Verne, and of the arts known as steampunk and clockwork, and I had an idea for a new pack. I have 2 names for it. Machinist's Hoard pack, or the Jules Verne Hoard pack. In the pack there will be new mounts, a Flying Balloon Bike and a Hang Glider suit. The Hang Glider suit will be a suit made from metal and white sheets made into bat wing shaped wings. If any of you have seen the movie "Scooby-doo 2" and when Dr. Johnathan Jacobo tries to escape prison with that flight suit he built, thats what the Hang Glider suit will look like. While in motion the player flaps his/her arms like a bat and the wings flap along with them and the player glides through the air the same height as the Raven and hawk mounts. When NOT in motion the player slowly glides down to the ground and touches down on their feet and stands there. For the two-person Balloon Bike mount it will be like this. It will be a large football shaped balloon with the bike part attached underneath it. The owner of the mount will pedal and a propeller in back will spin and will propel the mount forward and flies a little bit lower than the raven and hawk mounts. When not in motion the Balloon Bike hovers in the air. As for the passenger, he/she will have to do nothing but enjoy the ride. As for the new gear it will be like this. All the Machinist's gear will be gold colored, the Engineer's gear will be silver colored and the Mechanic's gear will all be bronze colored. The clothes will be metal helmets with brass goggles either covering the eyes or up above the eyes in the "not in use" position, coats with metal plates and moving gauges and machine shop type boots with metal plates on the toes. And the magic weapons I was thinking of will be these (these are all the level 70 magic weapons). "Hundred-Thousand Volt Staff": gives one power pip at start, 40 critical, 65 block, one Insane Bolt item card and 6 storm wand attacks. Wand of Exploding Sparks: gives one power pip at start, 60 critical and 10 block, one Triton item card and 6 storm wand attacks. Electrifying Blade: gives one power pip at start, 55 critical, 25 block and 2 Storm Blade item cards and 6 storm wand attacks. Okay, now for treasure cards, just a bunch of Storm school cards. Now for snacks, not really sure about which ones to put into it but I do have a new snack for this pack, Springghetti and meat gears, (Spaghetti and meat balls). For the pets they will be Clockwork pets. Brass Golem, Clockwork Golem, Wooden Golem, a new pet, Pot Belly Golem, and a super rare chance at a Clockwork Spider.

That's really all I have for that pack, and now for my second one, the Monarch's Hoard pack. A giant one-person Butterfly mount, the Monarch mount, it will be the normal orange color like all Monarch Butterflies. The tow-person Crystal Monarch mount will be a deep Sapphire Blue with crystal like wings. The owner rides on it's back while the passenger is held by the Butterflies legs, like the Blood Raven Mount. I really don't have any snack or clothing ideas for this pack, but I do indeed have treasure card and new magical weapons ideas. For the treasure cards it will be all heal spells from Pixie to Rebirth. Now for the weapons, they will be magical musical instruments that actually play music, a Pan flute, a Harp, and a normal Flute. (these are all the level 70 magical weapons) The first one will be Satyr's Pan Flute of Happiness: gives one power pip at start, 40 critical, 45 block, 10% outgoing health, gives one satyr item card and 6 Life wand attacks. The next one, Harp of The Laughing Forest : 30 critical, 30 block, 8% incoming health 1 pixie item card, 1 sprite item card, and 5 Life wand attack cards. Flute of Flowering Meadows: 25 critical 45 block 10% incoming health, one Unicorn item card and 6 Life wand attacks. The Pan Flute will play the same music the Satyr spell plays when the player plays the pan flute to cast the spell. The harp will play Harp music as the player plays it to cast the spell. And the Flute will play the music the gardening spell makes when he plays the flute to cast the spell. For the pets it will be these, Imp, Seraph, Treant, Life Scarab, Bronze Helephant (EXTREMELY RARE ITEM), Queen Fairy (that gives a card), Sprite, Earth Walker (Very Rare Item) Unicorn, Life Troll, Life Bat, Lucky Leprechaun, Woodland Hunter, Life Banshee, Life Minotaur.

That is really all I got for these new packs, hope you like the ideas.

Wolf Nightbreeze Transcended Theurgist.
Take care of the Earth as if it was your own home, because the Earth IS your home.

Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
I saw someone suggest a Wolf's Hoard pack on another forum and I thought that was a great idea. It included a wolf mount, well several kinds actually, and some creative wands and gear and a wolf pup pet. I would love to see that done.

I am a big fan of myhtical and fantastical creatures and here are a couple I think should be made into pack mounts:

Chimera
Phoenix
Hippocampus (thats like a horse version of a mermaid; horse with a fish tail)
Centaur
Some kind of oriental dragon

I also think that a Hephaestus Pack would be awesome. Hephaestus is the Greek god of forges and he makes all kinds of amazing automatons. Mounts for this pack could be like Cabeirian Horses. Hephaestus mounts could be most any animal except it looks like a robot or just a metal version of said animal.

Here are some real animals that I think would be good for pack mounts:

Wolf
Bear
Spotted cats (Leopards, snow leopards, cheetahs, jeguars etc)
Elephant
Zebra
GIRAFFE <3
Bull
Owl

Whatcha think?

Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
Oh I just thought of another idea.

There should be an ancient Greek and Roman themed pack. It could include greek looking gear as well as some amazing mounts because the possibilities of the mythological creatures are endless. I think it could be called the Empire Pack. Or maybe the Pack of Ancients or something like that. Feedback?