Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lonely

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2011
I know grizzelhime is hard but dose that mean it has to be so lonely. I go on a crowded server and find only a few wizards to duel with. If there are so many high level wizards where are the wizards lvl 20-30 I need help. Also can anyone help me with webroot. Defeated him with help but in the middle of battle was defeated and the person fighting with me did not heal me even though I asked nicely for it so I have to do it again, it was Cool to see some high lvl spells though , still stinks I have to try again oh well.

Amber willowcloud lvl 25

P.S. Sorry for my spelling not my strong point.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Just name a time, place, and realm to meet up and I will gladly help you.

The hardest thing to do at times, is to ask for help when you need it. Since you accomplished this task, I am sure many wizards would be happy to help.

Survivor
Dec 11, 2011
We could meet on Wednesday 2/8 between 5:00 and 6:00 Central u.s. Time
In stavastar pass (could not remember name exactly )
meet me in realm bartalby if possible

Amber willowcloud lvl 26
I leveled up today!
Thanks

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Grizzlehiem can be very lonely to run around in I agree. What I found more helpful was waiting to go there until I was a slightly higher level then when I am allowed to be there as long as you are to the big fight to enter Ravenscar fight by level 40 all is on track, joton and his brothers.

As for the fighting, I would also pack at least 2 Sprites in my deck as you can not always depend on any other wizard being able to heal you.