Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Changing Houses

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
I'm sure this has been asked before but I'm much too lazy to look for an answer. So please, if you reply read this carefully and don't respond with a rude "if you took the time to look" comment. Thanks :]

So, my question...I bought a house in Marleybone which I'm very pleased with but I kind of want a second house (aside from the dorm) I know you can only have one house equipped at a time. If I equipped a secondary house will I lose everything I have in my MB house? Such as will my furniture disappear? Will it go into my bank or backpack? Please only respond if you know the answer.

Administrator
As you know you can only have one house equipped. Unequipping a house does not impact the contents of the house in any way. Items will stay in place, plants will continue to grow etc.

You can place Teleporters in your houses that allow you to quickly transfer between the house you currently have equipped (which is the one you recall to), and your other houses that are not currently equipped.

More about housing: https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/updatenotes/may2009
More about teleporters:
https://www.wizard101.com/game/update-notes/august2011#Teleporters

community@wizard101.com
Squire
Dec 21, 2008
No, you won't lose everything in your other house. You'll just go to the house you have equipped at the moment when you click "Go home".

Survivor
Nov 02, 2011
A friend of mine found and easy solution to this and both he and I have set it up.

We both have 4 houses and we have not equipped any of the houses. Using the teleports we have set up teleports with a symbol above each one in our dorm.

This way all you have to do is go to your dorm and then pick which teleport door you want to go through to get to that house.

And you do not lose anything you have in any house