Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Packs For Gold

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
Dear Kingisle:

Hello my name is blaze icewhisper and i am a level 60 death wizard. I have thought of a way to make packs for gold a possible idea! i know you guys use the crown money for game development and all that but think about this. a normal card pack (dragons Hoard, Wyvern's Hoard, etc.) are 399 crowns a pack well if you use the packs that arent as bought anymore why sell them for crowns if no one spends crowns on them, so why not sell them for gold. it would be around 3990 gold to maybe 5000 you know something reasonable. however it would only be for the older packs (Wyvern's Hoard and down) or for a regular snack pack and/or moolinda's thumb. This is just something i thought of but please consider this and possibly implement it into the game.

P.S. to all fans tell me what you think about this

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
Even for older packs, KI will never allow any pack to be bought with gold. They would never do something that would potentially lose them crown sales.

Maybe lower price tages like in the Pack a palooza, but that is it.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Shiningfantasia wrote:
Even for older packs, KI will never allow any pack to be bought with gold. They would never do something that would potentially lose them crown sales.

Maybe lower price tages like in the Pack a palooza, but that is it.

Unfortunately, I agree. Packs becoming available for less crowns or certain items available for individual crowns is more likely to happen before being sold for gold.