Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

is it possilbe to get a new world

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 03, 2010
:) after beating zafaria.... i am just wondering can we all get a new world and boost our lvls to 80 and maybe get new magic and outfits for to fit the new world :? :? :) :)

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Um.... give them time? Zafaria just came out November, 18, 2011. (Aka, Three months ago!) And it isn't as easy to make a world as you think, If you are patient, a world will come out soon and before you know it, level 80 will come out, and there will be new outfits!

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Randomperson16 wrote:
Um.... give them time? Zafaria just came out November, 18, 2011. (Aka, Three months ago!) And it isn't as easy to make a world as you think, If you are patient, a world will come out soon and before you know it, level 80 will come out, and there will be new outfits!
I agree, Randomperson16. To the original poster: However much we wish it, worlds do not magically appear (no pun intended). Kingsisle has to program it's basic data, mobs, mob names, bosses, boss names, quests, levels, spells, any stat boosts the schools would have, etc, etc. Give them time, in a few months, there should be something new, be it Avalon, Polaris, or the much discussed rumor of Candyland, Lol.

Explorer
Mar 18, 2009
Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
the average world takes about 10-18 months to finish depending on its size, the amount of monsters, music,ex. So just be pateint and decorate your house or something :D

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
You can rest assured about one thing. As long as a story arc remains unfinished, the world expansion will continue.

I do not think however, that when each world comes out, that the level cap has to go up. But, new equipment options, treasure, and spells are always nice to unlock.