Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What do you like about Wizard101?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Dec 21, 2008
I'm pretty sure that all of us on these message boards like to play Wizard101! What do you like about it? I like Wizard101 because I think it's fun, there's lots of people to hang out with, and I also sometimes like to meet up with friends I know IRL! What do you like about the game?

Caroline Sunbright level 70 life

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Rihanna12 wrote:
I'm pretty sure that all of us on these message boards like to play Wizard101! What do you like about it? I like Wizard101 because I think it's fun, there's lots of people to hang out with, and I also sometimes like to meet up with friends I know IRL! What do you like about the game?

The turn-based strategy.

There are so many EQ/WoW clones out there to choose from for real-time combat, Wizard101 offers a different way to play MMOs.

It reminds me of the old Final Fantasy games.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Rihanna12 wrote:

ok on IGN there is a contest that is pretty much asking for people to commet on why they like wizard101
grand prize golden Kirin permanant mount code from ki

so this kinda is well ya know

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
grvy123 wrote:
Rihanna12 wrote:

ok on IGN there is a contest that is pretty much asking for people to commet on why they like wizard101
grand prize golden Kirin permanant mount code from ki

so this kinda is well ya know

So what? People can post it here too!

Defender
Nov 18, 2011
i love the storyline and spells.... its a great game better then all the other ones

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
What initially drew me into this game is the fact that you play a wizard, and can choose which element to specialize in, making for a customized wizard from the very start.

What makes me STAY in this game is the fact that you don't have to get lucky enough or be popular enough to be able to get into massive guilds and groups like in other MMO's in order for your character to reach his/her full potential.

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009