Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

This is all Fun a Games

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 21, 2011
So wizard101 is a really fun game as you know.

But it does have some problems. Like for the fact that almost every mission is go into this battle and either Kill/Collect or Gather.

Its getting a little annoying after awhile. I mean when your in Zafaria and they keep asking you to do those quests it starts getting boring to me.

i think wizard101 should add something like a puzzle here and there.
Like you gotta move some to Point A to point B with messing up or you get in a battle. But while your doing that the Object at Point A opens a door so another object and get to Point C to Point D.
Im not going into to much detail there but you get the idea.

I think these should be placed in dungeons, and depending on how many people are in the dungeon will modify the puzzle a bit to 1, 2, 3, or 4 people.

I think ive made my point.

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
yea i stop playing for a month or to then came back(because i did have membership or any areas)

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
dynamicz34 wrote:
So wizard101 is a really fun game as you know.

But it does have some problems. Like for the fact that almost every mission is go into this battle and either Kill/Collect or Gather.

Its getting a little annoying after awhile. I mean when your in Zafaria and they keep asking you to do those quests it starts getting boring to me.

i think wizard101 should add something like a puzzle here and there.
Like you gotta move some to Point A to point B with messing up or you get in a battle. But while your doing that the Object at Point A opens a door so another object and get to Point C to Point D.
Im not going into to much detail there but you get the idea.

I think these should be placed in dungeons, and depending on how many people are in the dungeon will modify the puzzle a bit to 1, 2, 3, or 4 people.

I think ive made my point.

The point of Wizard101 is to be an all-ages game. Younger kids might have a hard time with the more difficult puzzles you've discussed here. Perhaps as a minigame (completely optional) it could work. Personally, though, I think that the quests you mentioned are easy enough and rather enjoyable. Makes me feel like saying "SURRENDER THE PIXIE DUST, DARK FAIRIES!" lol.

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
A quick bit of advice is if you want people to take your idea as a legit one, correct spelling and grammar so that no obvious mistakes were made; this short process helps infinitely both you and the reader.

Anyways, puzzles are incorporated into the game and you see them in the Krokotopia dungeons at first and then they have a constant presence. Some of your ideas of getting to point B from A are already in place:
example:
Quest Giver - "Hey, go talk to that guy down and across the street."
You - "Sure!"

See?