Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Level 78 Fire Spell, Gear, Mount and Pet!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
I had this idea for a long time please respect it. I think the spell should be a Fire Dragon, more powerful. It is called Royal Dragons. It also has a partner that is a helpful one. The first one is a male and the second one is a female. The male damages and activates the over time damage to all enemies. The female puts in a Fuel, Fire Trap and an Elemental Trap to all enemies. It also faces YOU ONLY ( THE CASTER ) and gives you a Fire Blade and an Elemental Blade. The card and damage can be decided by KingsIsle. The gear's image is exactly like the fire guy drawing that won the drawing contest minus the flaming sword. The stats can be decided by KingsIsle. The wand will be a staff. The stick will be volcanic rock with magma and fire in some spots. The top will be a red flaming ball with a mini Fire Dragon on it. The staff stats can be decided by KingsIsle. The mount is a Fire Dragon that can fit three wizards! The pet is a Fire Dragon with two cards the first and second Fire Dragon! I hope you agree because anyone who agrees please comment because I hope KingsIsle will do this for Fire Wizards.

Thank You!

Jack SpellShield

P.S These things will be given by Dalia Falmea in the same quest.

P.S.S The dragon spell at the end they together will look up and breathe fire around to make the spell Wyldfire!

Defender
Aug 06, 2011
harry0965 wrote:
I had this idea for a long time please respect it. I think the spell should be a Fire Dragon, more powerful. It is called Royal Dragons. It also has a partner that is a helpful one. The first one is a male and the second one is a female. The male damages and activates the over time damage to all enemies. The female puts in a Fuel, Fire Trap and an Elemental Trap to all enemies. It also faces YOU ONLY ( THE CASTER ) and gives you a Fire Blade and an Elemental Blade. The card and damage can be decided by KingsIsle. The gear's image is exactly like the fire guy drawing that won the drawing contest minus the flaming sword. The stats can be decided by KingsIsle. The wand will be a staff. The stick will be volcanic rock with magma and fire in some spots. The top will be a red flaming ball with a mini Fire Dragon on it. The staff stats can be decided by KingsIsle. The mount is a Fire Dragon that can fit three wizards! The pet is a Fire Dragon with two cards the first and second Fire Dragon! I hope you agree because anyone who agrees please comment because I hope KingsIsle will do this for Fire Wizards.

Thank You!

Jack SpellShield

P.S These things will be given by Dalia Falmea in the same quest.

P.S.S The dragon spell at the end they together will look up and breathe fire around to make the spell Wyldfire!
No, I think that's way to much, even for a level 78.

Survivor
Jun 26, 2010
I like your idea it would be really awsome to have those in the game.
But keep in mind there would also have to be stuff like this for all the other schools. Nice idea though.

Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
Well actually I thought Ice's should be an Ice Giant just the same thing as this one but different stuff even storm should be a Triton all the same as this but different stuff!

Jack SpellShield

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
no no no
i want different spells, not repeats
And that would take an hour just to have the animation finish...

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
I feel that is a bit much. But what I don't care for in this spell is the repeat. It would be nice to see something new.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
harry0965 wrote:
I think the spell should be a Fire Dragon, more powerful. It is called Royal Dragons. It also has a partner that is a helpful one. The first one is a male and the second one is a female. The male damages and activates the over time damage to all enemies. The female puts in a Fuel, Fire Trap and an Elemental Trap to all enemies. It also faces YOU ONLY ( THE CASTER ) and gives you a Fire Blade and an Elemental Blade. The card and damage can be decided by KingsIsle.

Having two Dragon-related spells in a Fire school is a bit cliche, don't you think? Also, the spell is completely overpowered and improbable without damage. Not only are there way too many affects, but the Elemental Blade/Trap aren't Fire spells and Fuel is only available through the completion of Grizzleheim and Wintertusk up to Sudrilund (if I remember correctly). This needs to be turned down quite a few notches.

The gear's image is exactly like the fire guy drawing that won the drawing contest minus the flaming sword. The stats can be decided by KingsIsle. The wand will be a staff. The stick will be volcanic rock with magma and fire in some spots. The top will be a red flaming ball with a mini Fire Dragon on it. The staff stats can be decided by KingsIsle.

I don't know what gear you're referring to, and the staff you're describing sounds very similar to the Dragon Staff you acquire in Dragonspyre.

The mount is a Fire Dragon that can fit three wizards!

Two-wizard mounts are already pushing it in size. A three-wizard mount seems like it would be colossal.

<blockquote class="uncited">
<div>The pet is a Fire Dragon with two cards the first and second Fire Dragon!

This is just unfair.