Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Extreme Bosses With Extreme Drops

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 14, 2012
There should be a secret entrance at the in the hedge maze. At the far left behind a hedge there should be a dungeon with 3 bosses and 6 players to go in but they have 3 lives each. My idea is they would have extremely high health and would be able to cast level 68 spells. They also have extremely good drops such as houses. permanent mounts, crown gear, crown pets, and stuff like that. i don't know if I'm crazy but i think its a pretty good idea.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
Emazing18203 wrote:
There should be a secret entrance at the in the hedge maze. At the far left behind a hedge there should be a dungeon with 3 bosses and 6 players to go in but they have 3 lives each. My idea is they would have extremely high health and would be able to cast level 68 spells. They also have extremely good drops such as houses. permanent mounts, crown gear, crown pets, and stuff like that. i don't know if I'm crazy but i think its a pretty good idea.

Yea, I think a very tough battle is worth something like that. But it has to be something like permanent mounts you can buy with gold (just to keep KingsIsle from losing TOO much money.)

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
I would like to have an area with even harder challenges than KI has given us so far.

My idea is The Transcended Billboard of Ultimate Challenges. Many games have a billboard posted in a common area where adventurers can accept quests in exchange for rewards.

On this Billboard KI could post a variety of boss fights or dungeons, all of them hard enough to please even the most talented of wizards. Over time some quests/fights would be removed and replaced by whatever KI puts up next.

It would give transcended wizards who love hard fights, but want more variety, a place to go on a regular basis.