Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What do you LOVE about Zafaria?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 26, 2009
I love Zafaria, and I think it looks pretty wicked. I don't know about you all, but I do hope that the team of people at KingsIsle can continue and make more new areas. The show must go on as I like to say.

Anyways, I love how they named it. It's colorful in my opinion.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
For starters I love the scenery.
Second, I love the music.
Third, I love the wildlife.
Those are the things I do love about Zafaria.

Defender
May 01, 2011
Explorer
Jul 13, 2009
I love the graphics and music of Zafaria! The quests and their rewards both seem out of place though. Celestia seemed more in place the first time I went there than Zafaria. I still like it nonetheless!

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
zekes quest, because i know the song and band it was named after.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
This place is AWESOME i havent beat it yet, but i think i close, and what i love about this place is the reward mostly, and just to let yall know, i'm TristanDarkBalde Transcended ice, so look for me :D

Survivor
Nov 04, 2011
i think the elephant bosses they are sick but they to come out with some cool pets :D

Defender
Jul 09, 2011
I adore the Elephant Nation, and Stone Town and the Elephant Graveyard's atmosphere.

Survivor
Jun 11, 2010
i beat zafria and i am necromancer i think the elephants are awesome evan though i didnt like stone town

Survivor
Jan 06, 2010
i LOVE everything about Zafari no lies! I finally unlocked it yesterday after beating the last boss of the cerestia

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Zafaria is adventurous and a bit more easier, which is a good break from Celestia. It is my favorite world!!!

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
Zafaria is a complete disappointment as the programmers did the bare minimum in its creation. The level 68 spells are pretty good for the most part, but the world of Zafaria is going to the same areas to fight the same creatures over and over and over again through many different levels. There isn't an end boss, sorry but a spider fight is not a boss fight. Zafaria as a whole is a fail.

Survivor
May 19, 2009
I really enjoy the music. Its so lively and tribal, especially the music in Waterfront. I also like the Drum Jungle and the way they make it in the tree canopies. Its just so cool.
-Suri Sandbreeze, Transcended Sorcerer, "elephant tracker"

Survivor
Aug 10, 2010
I love Zafaria! If you made me choose my favorite, I'd say, 'Like really, the hard bosses are what make a game!' and when i was finished with that i'd ask you if you wanted to play against Belloq. LOL!

Survivor
Nov 09, 2009
The more animations in things it makes questing a little more interesting

Survivor
Jun 30, 2011
stormschool99 wrote:
For starters I love the scenery.
Second, I love the music.
Third, I love the wildlife.
Those are the things I do love about Zafaria.

Yes :D

I took my time going to ZF because I hadn't been at Wizard101 that long, and was definitely not bored with it! Besides, Wysteria had come out not long before that.

Now I have taken 3 wizards through ZF and I have to say, I love it there. It's just a beautiful world, with beautiful graphics - it's a really nice place to be.

Explorer
May 10, 2011
i like the zafaria battle music its like its afarcian lol :-) and the main music it sounds like the jungle and i like how the zafaria market is made and the monsters and the clothing heres my name if you want to find me in the game and friend me :) oliva rainbowleaf

Survivor
Feb 17, 2010
i love zafaria because it has strond bosses. i also like it because it is ruled by lions and zebras' and filled with wild animals. it like africa. i also love zamunda and the zamunda outskirts. i like the jackle bandits too :)