Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 42 and still cant find ravenscar quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
I am level 42 and have been running around grizzleheim looking for the quest to get me to ravenscar. I have finished everything else in grizzlehiem and the only quest i found was a question about "do bears ever sit down?" is this a side quest or will it get me to ravenscar, and if not how can i get there when i am not recieving the oppurtunities to do so at such a high level.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
willturner20 wrote:
I am level 42 and have been running around grizzleheim looking for the quest to get me to ravenscar. I have finished everything else in grizzlehiem and the only quest i found was a question about "do bears ever sit down?" is this a side quest or will it get me to ravenscar, and if not how can i get there when i am not recieving the oppurtunities to do so at such a high level.

Grizzleheim is one of the most confusing worlds for quest tracking. You must be a certain level to get into different areas. I found this post on one of the fansites that might help:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47889&highlight=grizzelheim+quests

If you click on the quest names in that posting, it will give you more information on each quest.

Most of the time you end up talking to Baldur Goldpaws (either in Olde Town or in Northguard). And sometimes you talk to Merle Ambrose too.

Hope this helps.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
willturner20 wrote:
no i have no idea who that is :(

You can't get to Ravenscar until you beat him.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Jotun

Survivor
Oct 19, 2010
Jutun (0k in health)and UrLLic( 8k in health) both have to be killed, there is also a smaller mobster(like 3k in think.). Bring friends that have at least 2,900 in health. It takes forever.