Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 78 Fire spell idea

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
Aries: Deals 1,200 damage to the opponent and 575 damage to the caster plus takes one ward from the opponent and gives it to the caster.(Additionally the after burn can not be shielded!)

Survivor
Jul 21, 2011
Dude level 70 just came out not to long ago so wait a little while before you talk about "if it went to 80 the level 78 spell should be"

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
watsupdog111 wrote:
Aries:Deals 1,200 damage to the opponent and 575 damage to the caster plus takes one ward from the opponent and gives it to the caster.(Additionally the after burn can not be shielded!)

So it's like a stronger Immolate? Eh...no. I don't think Pyromancers would appreciate a spell like that at that point in time.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
watsupdog111 wrote:
Aries:Deals 1,200 damage to the opponent and 575 damage to the caster plus takes one ward from the opponent and gives it to the caster.(Additionally the after burn can not be shielded!)
Too overpowered, it's clear you are Fire, and don't see this from an objectional point of view. Simply because I am Storm doesn't mean I want a 1700 damage AoE for 2 pips.

Defender
Nov 18, 2011
dynamicz34 wrote:
Dude level 70 just came out not to long ago so wait a little while before you talk about "if it went to 80 the level 78 spell should be"
um i don"t really understand what u saying.........

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
bionaknight wrote:
watsupdog111 wrote:
Aries: Deals 1,200 damage to the opponent and 575 damage to the caster plus takes one ward from the opponent and gives it to the caster.(Additionally the after burn can not be shielded!)
Too overpowered, it's clear you are Fire, and don't see this from an objectional point of view. Simply because I am Storm doesn't mean I want a 1700 damage AoE for 2 pips.
Haha am not fire and secondly you can assume its ten pips if its a level 78 spell maybe the after burn to the caster should be boosted? And now to Akihiro, so pal a boosted immolate is not a good idea? apparently the boosted dragon [rain of fire] is a great spell?.

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
watsupdog111 wrote:

So it's like a stronger Immolate? Eh...no. I don't think Pyromancers would appreciate a spell like that at that point in time.
Trust me Ki made boosted spells and people did like them, for example dr. von monster ascended from wraith.

Delver
Oct 05, 2010
watsupdog111 wrote:
bionaknight wrote:
watsupdog111 wrote:
Haha am not fire and secondly you can assume its ten pips if its a level 78 spell maybe the after burn to the caster should be boosted? And now to Akihiro, so pal a boosted immolate is not a good idea? apparently the boosted dragon [rain of fire] is a great spell?.

Of course he will assume its 10 pips if its a level 78 school spell taught by the teacher get your fact straights. Secondly, at that level 575 damage with all the boosts on the caster it would pretty much be suicide so no this is a horrible idea, no matter what school you are.

-Brandon Legendmask Transcended Death.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
watsupdog111 wrote:
Trust me Ki made boosted spells and people did like them, for example dr. von monster ascended from wraith.

That's not my point. It's the fact that I hardly see people using Immolate at this stage in the game because the monsters hit so hard. Casting any self-harming spell is a huge gamble, and I don't think Pyromancers would appreciate a self-harming spell as their Rank 10 spell especially since self harm isn't even their medium.

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
TheDarkestMask wrote:
watsupdog111 wrote:
bionaknight wrote:
watsupdog111 wrote:

Of course he will assume its 10 pips if its a level 78 school spell taught by the teacher get your fact straights. Secondly, at that level 575 damage with all the boosts on the caster it would pretty much be suicide so no this is a horrible idea, no matter what school you are.

-Brandon Legendmask Transcended Death.
Honestly my idea was not well thought or anything i just came up of something by the top of my head i really don't care what you think about this idea.