Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Super Rare 3rd Generation Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 09, 2010
So I heard that the level 58 pets could be bred to make hybrids. So I got a Wendigo and a Cloud Beast. Then when I bred THOSE, I got a Cloudigo. He's so pretty, with splotches of white and blue. I bred the Wendigo and the Cloud Beast again so I could put one in my house and carry the other around with me. But apparently there's about a 1% chance of these third generation pets, because I've hatched about 25 more times and all I've gotten are either Wendigos or Cloud Beasts. :x

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Dude that sounds so awesome, what school is it. I am totally going to try for it now.

Courtney Greenthistle Transcended Thaumaturge

Survivor
Apr 09, 2010
eccssg wrote:
Dude that sounds so awesome, what school is it. I am totally going to try for it now.

Courtney Greenthistle Transcended Thaumaturge

Well, I had the Forest Lord, I got Wendigo from Lord + Humongofrog, Cloud Beast from Lord + Kraken.

You are ice, try breeding with Lord and Pheonix to get the Ice-Life and Ice-Fire pets. Then train both of those to adult and breed them. Maybe you'll get lucky and hatch a Life-Fire looking Wyvern!

Explorer
Sep 19, 2009
are you sure that happened?? or maybe it was a computer glitch? haha because that sounds to awesome to be true! i really wanna try it since i've never seen one

Samantha Hawkrider Transcended Theurgist

Survivor
Apr 09, 2010
windwarrior700 wrote:
are you sure that happened?? or maybe it was a computer glitch? haha because that sounds to awesome to be true! i really wanna try it since i've never seen one

Samantha Hawkrider Transcended Theurgist

I don't think it was a glitch, because he is running around my house right now. Just get two hybrids and breed them.

My Cloudigo's tree looked like this:

Baby Fluffy (Forest Lord) + Humongfrog = Duke Vaden (Wendigo)
Baby Fluffy (Forest Lord) + Kraken = Madame Misty (Cloud Beast)
Duke Vaden (Wendigo) + Madame Misty (Cloud Beast) = Queen Lacey (Cloudigo)

Good luck on the 3rd generation pet, Mindy Ironcaller out.

Survivor
Dec 09, 2011
No fair like every time my friends and hatch an egg we get really dume stuff like my friend has life 20 Foo Dogs because of it .

Explorer
Sep 19, 2009
Survivor
Dec 13, 2011
Trying luck for good pets eh, I am not really the pet type but I love hatching and collecting them, I mean they're companions for life! So anyway this pet I have never seen it, I believe that it is real! You should check the whole of the wizard101 site, and wizard101 wiki

Survivor
Jan 14, 2012
I say you probably dont have such a hybrid, if you did then you would be the only one in the world and I would think a picture could be posted.
Never heard or seen two hybrids making a totally new hybrid but people are reading this and hatching there wenigo and cloud beast like mad trying and it just isnt gonna happen.
So to all reading this dont waste your time please you will just be adding a boat load of beast to your collection.

If its on the internet it must be real................. not....... Quick photo shop something lol, better yet a video would be proof enough but look how old this thread is and still no picture? come on dont fall for it.

Defender
Jan 25, 2012
im surprised professor grayrose has not nipped this rumor in the butt herself..

Defender
Nov 05, 2011
WOW! I have never, ever, ever seen or heard of what a Cloudigo looks like. You are one lucky wizard! I so wanna see this Cloudigo, however I think it's a little hard for me to find you in Wizard101. Perhaps you could upload a picture of this Cloudigo to a Wizard101 fansite, because I have searched the internet a lot and I couldn't even find a picture of one.

Cloudigo admirer is out, peace! (AKA Jazz-mine IceBringer)

Survivor
Mar 07, 2011
Really!? No wonder I seen people walking around with a Wendigo.I wish there would be a 3rd generation pet for Scarecrows too.

Marissa Deathbringer Death Master