Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Permanent Transformations

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 08, 2011
I think that in the crown shop the transformations should be like the mounts: Some last 1 hour and some are permanent. Because i have to get a new transformation every hour so i think there should be expensive,permanent ones. :-)

Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
I agree because i bought a transformation an i cant buy a nother one because I only have 15 crowns and cant buy another one so I think they should lower the price of them. Hunter Legend adept death wizard (level 22)

Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
bugs39 wrote:
I agree because i bought a transformation an i cant buy a nother one because I only have 15 crowns and cant buy another one so I think they should lower the price of them. Hunter Legend adept death wizard (level 22)

ya CAN buy another if ya click the pay with gold option you will see gold prices for certain items including transformations

and each costs only 500 gold why have permanant ones when 500 gold is easy easy easy

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
I had a similar idea, search for the thread "Guises: School Restricted Morphs."

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
(Quote mysteriously isn't working) bugs39 said: I agree because i bought a transformation an i cant buy a nother one because I only have 15 crowns and cant buy another one so I think they should lower the price of them. Hunter Legend adept death wizard (level 22)

My reply:
Did you know you can buy any Transformation for 500 Gold?

Just click the transformation you want to transform into, then you will see a tab above the buy button, One of them will be Crowns, and the other will be Gold. Click the Gold tab and click the buy button to rent the Transformation for awhile.

Ta-duh! You just bought a gold transformation!

(This also works for the Crown school houses (100,000 Gold) And the Permanent(Usually around 90,000 and 30,000 Gold, don't remember) And 7 day mounts!(Usually around 10,000 Gold)

Survivor
Dec 18, 2009
wizards7979 wrote:
I think that in the crown shop the transformations should be like the mounts: Some last 1 hour and some are permanent. Because i have to get a new transformation every hour so i think there should be expensive,permanent ones. :-)

YEAH!!! I totally agree!!! Although they should cost 5000 crowns. :D This is a fantastic idea!!! Hopefully KI will make this happen!!!!!!!!!

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
I am not quite sure what to think about permanent transformations.

But one thing I always had an issue with. 1 hour transformations for crowns.

I mean, that is rediculous. CROWNS?

Survivor
Jan 26, 2011
Champion
Nov 22, 2008
This may be the best idea i looked at all morning, do it it is awesome

Defender
Dec 25, 2008
Great idea, but how much money would it cost, can you cancel it, can you equip it and unequip it. Details plz.

Sean Fireblood lvl 70 Fire

See you in the spiral!