Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

crafting the level 66 robes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
hello, i was wondering if the level 66 crafting robe gear in zafaria is tradeable to your other wizards, and also if you can stitch the crafted gear. and is it possible to buy the 66 gear crafting recipes if its a different school than yours. for example, can my storm wizard buy and craft the level 66 fire gear?

Thanks

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
If memory serves, essentially if you can buy it you can craft it, given you are appropriate crafting level and have reagents. The recipe will also state if an item created is No sell, No trade, or No Auction. If it doesn't say No trade, you can put into your shared bank and give to different wizard on same account.

Champion
May 03, 2011
hello, i was wondering if the level 66 crafting robe gear in zafaria is tradeable to your other wizards, and also if you can stitch the crafted gear. and is it possible to buy the 66 gear crafting recipes if its a different school than yours. for example, can my storm wizard buy and craft the level 66 fire gear?

Yes, yes, and yes. I have one Legendary Artisan who has crafted gear for two others. The crafted gear can be traded and stitched. Except for housing, just about anything you craft can be traded among your wizards, and all the gear can be stitched. You can buy any recipes you want--even for other schools' gear--provided you have attained the required crafting level.