Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Morganthe. Ice or Death?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 01, 2010
Do you think Morganthe is Ice or Death? I think Ice because in one of the wizard101 commercials, it shows an assasin running up towards Morganthe who was on a throne and trying to attack her, but Morganthe holds up her scepter and freezes him. Your thoughts?

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
I'm actually leaning towards Storm. Judging by the Umbral Blade item, and her name being Umbral Queen, well, it's either that or Death in my opinion.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
I think that Morganthe will be a death wizard because she is completely dressed in black and has a spider that follows her.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
RipShred wrote:
Do you think Morganthe is Ice or Death? I think Ice because in one of the wizard101 commercials, it shows an assasin running up towards Morganthe who was on a throne and trying to attack her, but Morganthe holds up her scepter and freezes him. Your thoughts?

death due to the spider web on her dress an

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
RipShred wrote:

She has to be death because right before you battle Big Salgio (The Chancel) She ports away. Well, when she ports away, death symbols fly in the air. Do she has to be death.

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
the umbra school. its moon combined with i forget what but it is a seperate school.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
magicintheair wrote:
the umbra school. its moon combined with i forget what but it is a seperate school.
Umbral magic has not yet been introduced, but it might be interesting to see an enemy-only school like that.

Survivor
Jan 14, 2012
Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
Actual I really really hope she not death, but if she is o well. Yet another evil death wizard trying to take hurt the spirl . Kingsisle, when are you going to let someone from death school become a good guy.

- Victoria IronGem, Level 70 Necromancer

Survivor
Oct 16, 2011
she should be balance cause its not fair to death wizards that most of the bosses are death. I am also angry because everyone can use our feint and curse.

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Death, spider webs on her dress, i also heard something about spiders including her, Eh. I don't know much about Morganthe tho. But she seems Death more then Ice. Just because she freezes somebody in a Wizard101 Zafaria commerical doesn't mean she is Ice ay?

(Btw she is the UMBRA queen, sounds like Moon and Death)

Alura Mythshade level 54 Necromancer
Calamity Orgeblossom level 36 Theurgist
Cheryl Trollcaster level 41 Pyromancer

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
stormschool99 wrote:
RipShred wrote:

She has to be death because right before you battle Big Salgio (The Chancel) She ports away. Well, when she ports away, death symbols fly in the air. Do she has to be death.

Totally! :D

Explorer
Jun 01, 2010
IonDragon wrote:
Actual I really really hope she not death, but if she is o well. Yet another evil death wizard trying to take hurt the spirl . Kingsisle, when are you going to let someone from death school become a good guy.

- Victoria IronGem, Level 70 Necromancer
Yea, the cliche that Death is supposed to be evil is really getting old, i hope they introduce a nemesis of a different school for once.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
ringowolf11 wrote:
she should be balance cause its not fair to death wizards that most of the bosses are death. I am also angry because everyone can use our feint and curse.

Clearly, you have not been to Dragonspyre yet.

I am a sorcerer, and Balance has a spell called Hex- it is the exact same thing as Curse, but for 30% instead of 20. Anyone can use it, and our Weakness trap- every, single NPC up to Malistaire's dungeon (including him) spam it like crazy, so if you want to talk about angry, I'm sure every sorcerer in the Spiral feels your pain.

(On a side note: Until you get to Celestia, ALWAYS carry at least three Unbalance cards in your deck.

Personally, I'd assume she's a necro (or maybe Storm)... I guess we'll have to wait and see, but she'll probably have, like, 679,137 health, 3 minions that keep respawning, and a ton of cheats all triggered by different things. I both anticipate and dread the day we take her on. :P

Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
Well I think Morganthe might be ice and death depends we might have to find out more in the story line as it goes along. Well just have to find out when we face her in the spiral. :D

Survivor
Apr 09, 2010
In my idea for a new world, Morganthe is of the Umbra school. She was Death before, but she stole the secrets of Fire and combined them to make Umbra.

Delver
Oct 05, 2010
I prefer they make a new school called Umbra that Morganthe would be in, I'm tired of Death bosses Malistaire was one already.

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
When you play Mirror Lake, you will see that when Morganthe teleports, she will have the Death porting animation.

Morganthe is from the Death school.

Defender
May 29, 2011
stormschool99 wrote:
RipShred wrote:

He is correct, death because in chancel when she ports away its a death sign