Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beauty Salon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 18, 2008
You know, how you can change your pets name and your outfit color?........what if you can change your hair, eyes and etc, without deleting your character. I got a death legendary named Mary and I don't want to delete her, but I also want to change her eyes. A beauty salon would be a nice addition to Wizard city. So, if you like my suggestion, Please make it on Wizards! (: Thanks!!

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
1 thing that all of these posts for make up and beauty and such, this won't be well to include boys ok? Why call it a beauty salon? There are boys out there playing wizard101. So, this topic and many other about beauty and such would have biased results, so there's no real solution.

Survivor
Jul 31, 2009
Survivor
Jul 31, 2009
i also got an idea maybe when you go to your friends list and press on the persons name it would say in a wizard101 window thingy: this friends has changed there look. then it would show a before and after picture so you dont get confused and not remember that person