Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 50 Tower Concerns

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
My friend and I have been questing together since day 1. (yeah, i know, hard to believe but we are always on at the same time.)

We, (level 50 ice and level 50 storm at the time) went into the level 50 tower with 2 others and lost badly. So we just skipped it and we're waiting until we are higher level to go in.

She says she's heard around that the level 50 tower may become a must in the storyline, and she's concerned we'll never make it through and finish the game.

So tell me, is it going to become part of the story line, or sooth my nerves and tell me it's going to stay a side quest.

Tara Pixiedust- Level 52 Ice
and my friend, Angel Pixiedust- Level 52 Storm

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
I don't foresee them adding that as a required quest either Briskbreeze or the Marleybone Warehouse - which used to be required to go to Celestia.

I do suggest you do either, which are optional quests, with someone who has done them and/or check out the way these go at the www.wizard101central.com site as it does give you a preview of how to survive these fights.

Survivor
Sep 26, 2009
One things for sure, I hope you finish before I do, seeing as to how I'm only Level 51, haha.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
I wouldn't fret, rumors like that have been around since Briskbreeze came out, and it has always been optional. No worries.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2010
No it isn't a required quest. I will tell you that they do cheat bad. I went into Briskbreeze Tower with my level 70 death wizard and my friend had a level 70 myth wizard. The boss cheated and did a meteor that did about 10000 damage to me and about 9500 damage to my friend.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
joshuahinson wrote:
No it isn't a required quest. I will tell you that they do cheat bad. I went into Briskbreeze Tower with my level 70 death wizard and my friend had a level 70 myth wizard. The boss cheated and did a meteor that did about 10000 damage to me and about 9500 damage to my friend.

Thats 'cause u have to kill the minion