Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"The new world of Zafaria" Stuff about it

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 04, 2010
Ok i love zafaria so far and i can not get the"savanah" theme out of my head But,it has some things i don't really like stuff like Belloq's cheat i love 101 so much but the bosses are ridicoulus for zafaria and im sick of battling and dodging but it really is kind of ok i mean celestia was kind of harder but some times no i mean I really think they should update zafaria it is nice But TO MUCH BATTLING!!!!! so what do you guys think? im katie emeraldcatcher lvl 68 and im stuck on belloq so can i have some help and keep posting :D

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
superkatiebug1 wrote:
Ok i love zafaria so far and i can not get the"savannah" theme out of my head But,it has some things i don't really like stuff like Belloq's cheat i love 101 so much but the bosses are ridiculous for zafaria and im sick of battling and dodging but it really is kind of ok i mean Celestia was kind of harder but some times no i mean I really think they should update zafaria it is nice But TO MUCH BATTLING!!!!! so what do you guys think? im katie emeraldcatcher lvl 68 and im stuck on belloq so can i have some help and keep posting :D

I to am not a fan of cheating bosses, they have always been my weak spot in the game but apparently many now play for this challenge. I have considered limiting my new wizards to the end of DragonSpyre because for me some where around mid Mooshu the game starts to get a little more serious and stressful for me, it's become more of finish what I started rather then looking forward to playing the game.

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
Role playing is also a major part of wizard101. It reminds me of D&D.