Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

hire your other wizards as henchman

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
I think that wizards should be aloud to hire their other wizards as henchman. So if you were playing a low level wizard you could hire your higher one. Plus when you hire your own wizards they would have their currently equipped items. That would also allow you to set up the deck however they want it. So instead of getting a myth henchman that only stuns, you could hire your myth wizard and set up their deck with some blades, earthquakes, and whatever else you like.

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
lunamoth1234 wrote:
I think that wizards should be aloud to hire their other wizards as henchman. So if you were playing a low level wizard you could hire your higher one. Plus when you hire your own wizards they would have their currently equipped items. That would also allow you to set up the deck however they want it. So instead of getting a myth henchman that only stuns, you could hire your myth wizard and set up their deck with some blades, earthquakes, and whatever else you like.

Would this cost anything? You must remember, if you could, I would be on my lvl 27 ice right now having my level 70 fire and level 67 storm in every fight with me... With nothing but meteors tempests and colossals. Man, big ben would be a joke!

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
lunamoth1234 wrote:

this will have to be marked no pvp
and this will most likely will have a huge cost since its very handy

i think anyone that solos this game would love this idea still

p.s. it most likely cant happen because the game doesnt have your brain so they wont know how to play your deck like YOU do

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
This is why many members have 2 or more accounts. I do and I usually run one from each account at the same time. But I rarely use one of my higher wizards with a lower one as I do have some on each account that are the same level running the same quests.

The only problem is that you can't use this method for spell quests. It would definitely reduce the need for "HENCHMEN" if we could.