Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How About.....

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
I had some great ideas I think would be kind of cool for the game. The first would be a Transylvania-ish village surrounded by dark woods. Like Marleybone, it would always be night and a huge moon is always hanging in the sky. The houses/buildings could be wooden shacks on high stilts (Like in Red Riding Hood), the more prominent buildings could be creepy looking Victorian mansions, and the final boss location could be a Dracula-esque stone castle. The people would be wolves (Similar to Wolf Scouts in Wintertusk) and creepy looking wizards (Dark hair, very pale skin, odd eye colors, no smiles) wearing creepier, darker Victorian dress. The enemies would be human wizards, wolves, ghouls, banshees, and vampires.

The second idea I had would be another urban area like Marleybone. This one could be modeled after 1930's New York City. If you need a visual on that, Google it. The people in this world would once again be a mix of human wizards in 1930's mafia dress (Long coats, pinstripe suits, fedoras, etc.) and cats in the same dress. Enemies could be cats, human wizards, dogs, and rats. The final boss could be a human mob don at the top of an Empire State Building-inspired tower.

So, I'd love to heard what you guys think!!! :D