Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

best team combination????

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 14, 2009
hi guys i am wondering what is the best team combination for 2v2 3v3 4v4. over the pass few days i been watching pvp and i think it is one life guy then to fire then a storm. ( storm or death doesnt matter ) but i want to hear your opinion write here what you think. :D

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
In 2v2, I really like a Death and a Balance. They are both Wizards that can survive a hit, and slowly tear down the other team. In 2v2 I try to stay away from Wizard that have low life.

3v3, I don't have a good combo, never really done much of it.

4v4, I now many will disagree, but I don't like the all Storm, All Fire teams, I just don't play that way. I really like Fire, Storm, Life and a Myth. Another good combo that I have been in is Fire, Life, Myth and a Balance. Balance comes in very handy at times, especially with it's Availing hands spell. Myth's shatter and earthquake, and hard hitting spells really open things up. Fire and Storm hit like Tanks. Life can also really add to the hits and the big tree can often save the day.

I always go in prepared for spammers, they are the ones I really like to beat.

Joe.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
i think you should have a life or at least someone who can heal reasonably well. A storm is a good asset too. Ice are good for defenses and can hit pretty hard with blades and traps. A fire is pretty good also and i think last you should have a death person.

Caleb, 70 Ice
Caleb MoonWraith, 13 Storm

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
zucchini35 wrote:
hi guys i am wondering what is the best team combination for 2v2 3v3 4v4. over the pass few days i been watching pvp and i think it is one life guy then to fire then a storm. ( storm or death doesnt matter ) but i want to hear your opinion write here what you think. :D

2v2 storm and life
life heals while storm strikes fast

3v3 storm, balance, and life
same as above but balance blades the storm making the hits stronger

4v4 storm,balance,life, and ice

same as above but ice uses shields like legion for protecting the storm and life

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Survivor
Jun 09, 2010
the best 3v3 team for magus- transcended is obviously ( preffered in this order) ice balance or myth and life