Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 2-3-12

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 09, 2009
I like malistaires outfit and it could give a death spell that is not taught at all to anybody that is only available by the suit and the suit is a rare drop in ds. :)

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
Survivor
May 28, 2009
Along the lines of boys i would say the guy on the top of the snow angel spell. 8) 8) 8) Along the lines of girls i would say maybe morganthe.

Survivor
Oct 01, 2011
I forgot to mention Morganthe's outfit, and the flame wings should most definitely be available for purchase as a permanent mount (another not so subtle hint, hint) Maybe even in different colors, like the fairy wings are (an outright hint, hint). I know I would most definitely buy them!

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
I myself would love to see more varieties of plate armor. I love the Raven Hoard gear (especially the gold and blue variety), but it might be nice for less raven-like apparel. Maybe some heavy duty samurai armor, or a nice, shiny, medieval knight outfit.

Explorer
Mar 13, 2009
Yeva Spiderkeeper, Vika Markmaker....most of the female bosses in DS have some cool outfit

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
chrisray90 wrote:
I like malistaires outfit and it could give a death spell that is not taught at all to anybody that is only available by the suit and the suit is a rare drop in ds. :)

YES.

I love that idea- and, to go with it, maybe Sylvia Drake's outfit (which would, I imagine, include a Wraith polymorph card and/or some kind of healing spell) could also be available as a rare drop.

To make it fair, though, the outfits/any spells that rare would have to be no-PvP.

furngirl wrote:
Yeva Spiderkeeper, Vika Markmaker....most of the female bosses in DS have some cool outfits.

Agreed here, too- my sorcerer would give anything to raid Yeva's closet.

-

Other favourites: Morganthe and Mithraya (their outfits are just stunning).

/my two cents (for now, haha).

L.S.
Transcended Sorceress

Defender
Feb 12, 2011
I'm late to the party yet again - but I'd like to dress like Diego or the guy standing outside of Golem Tower in WC - i.g. something a little more rogish or mature - perhaps dangerous without the pirate cartoony look :)

Thanks!

Administrator
Thanks for chiming in everyone! Morganthe is evil, for sure, but she does have a great sense of style! ::grin::

New FF soon!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea