Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 2-3-12

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Another month of winter down, and it's practically summer already (well, sort of...)! I'm definitely looking forward to it! Until then, we can distract ourselves with fun things, yes? How about another Feedback Friday?

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

This week started this year's Friendship Festival! A lovely time of year, I must say it is... We've heard a lot of rumblings around Ravenwood that some folks would like to be able to dress like Valentina. Duly noted. Who else around the Spiral would you like to imitate in terms of clothing?

Personally, I love to holiday occasionally at the Jade Palace, and I feel right at home there wearing a kimono. When in MooShu... as they say. What do you say? What's new in the Spiral that you would like to wear?

Have a great weekend everyone! See you next time!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Today I stitched some clothing so I can be halloween like, I get stuff wrong but even though I get bored alot

Defender
Jul 09, 2011
I'd like to dress like one of the male Dragonspyrian characters, like Vladimir Darkflame, Bael Emberlight, Edrik Scatterglow or Andor Bristleback but not the armor clad males, like Zelen Battlehorn, Viktor Snowcrusher, or the Gallium Shardtroopers.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Professor Falmea wrote:
Another month of winter down, and it's practically summer already (well, sort of...)! I'm definitely looking forward to it! Until then, we can distract ourselves with fun things, yes? How about another Feedback Friday?

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

This week started this year's Friendship Festival! A lovely time of year, I must say it is... We've heard a lot of rumblings around Ravenwood that some folks would like to be able to dress like Valentina. Duly noted. Who else around the Spiral would you like to imitate in terms of clothing?

Personally, I love to holiday occasionally at the Jade Palace, and I feel right at home there wearing a kimono. When in MooShu... as they say. What do you say? What's new in the Spiral that you would like to wear?

how about special dropped gear that when ya wear a whole set ya look like that particular item
like the baconator suit can be a example and can get this ability
so when ya wear the whole gear set ya turn into a ninja pig
or the judgement outfit for balance from ww
it could turn ya into a judgement

well thats a idea that i wanted to say and it will really amp up the want for wearing certain sets
note ya only get the ability if the looks of the armor is the normal
like a balance wearing a balance ww gear wont get this ability when the outside has stitched looks from something else

happy holidaisies
XD

Explorer
Sep 17, 2008
I think that being able to wear a kimono would be awesome. I like Asian mythology, culture and style and would very much enjoy a bit of that reflected in my characters' dress. I already have the peasant robe, ronin sandles and hat ready to be stitched. LOL

Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
I love so many outfits! Specifically the Dragonspyre ones. I'd love to have some of those armor outfits, minus some of the feathers on the hats! :P

Specifically, I'd like to have Vidor Drakesmith's armor, Vladimir Darkflame's cloak, and Castamir Silverdrake's outfit (all without feathers).

Thanks for this Feedback Friday!

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
It would be cool if we could immitate the looks of bosses we defeat, such as a 10% chance of getting their hat or robe or boots, and they give no stats. Only some bosses though.

Survivor
Mar 20, 2009
Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
Survivor
Mar 13, 2009
I would love a wizards hat like Ambrose. Otherwise, classy robes like the MB frogs with walking sticks, or like the female soldiers in DS. Thanks, Taryn

Survivor
Jul 05, 2010
The Jonas Brother's outfit is VERY cool. Would love to have access to that set.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2011
Wear an outfit like Morganthe's or a cool outfit made like the healing card with the tree with the leaf afro

Community Leader
Hehe. Love this one I am always dressing like the shopping district NPC's I get as close as I can to look just the same. I wish there was a place to add different decals to you outfits. Like hearts, shamrocks, skulls, snowflakes and so on.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2010
Professor Falmea wrote:

Personally i have always wanted Flamea's dress.
How do i go about getting you to tell us your talor so we can get one. :D
Thank you
Elizabeth L
Elizabeth W
Christina
Morgan

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
I would like to dress up like one of the 7 teachers

A long but designed robe according to whatever school you are

And we could all have a cool staff like malistare or morganthe has
It could also be school designed

Champion
May 03, 2011
This is more general fashion suggestion than a "who I'd like to look like" response. The majority of NPC's are male or male-ish, so I thought I'd just offer some general fashion ideas, from a female perspective:

I have seen some of the older crowns outfits (someone posted pictures on Central) and I love the patterns and designs on them. Can we have more outfits with designs, preferably dye-able as well? And more interesting sleeves! Like angel-style, kimono-style, or batwing style. Hats are kind of boring too--they range from the staid to the silly. I like a few of them, but perhaps a fascinator option, instead of a full hat? A fedora for girls? More cool African-themed hats in Zafaria, but ones that don't make us bald! Many girls/women (and probably some guys) hate this look, and stitch them immediately. But I'd love some feathered option that showed hair, for example. Other ideas?

Survivor
Feb 01, 2010
Totally agree with you. I would love to see more clothes in the spiral! I like the idea of having a kimono in the game, but personally I think wearing a robe like the moon boss, Ptolemos?, in the Trials of Sphere would be cool. *Having a giant floating moon behind your head is SWEET!!!* Also dressing in the same style as one of the teachers would be cool or like Valentina. I hope to see more outfit in the near future!

Laura Ashthief
Level 70 Myth Wizard :D

Survivor
Oct 01, 2011
Professor Falmea wrote:
What's new in the Spiral that you would like to wear?

Personally, I would love some gear like the Ianthine Spectres wear (purple is so great!)! The DarkWraith gear is cool, but Ianthine Spectre gear would be cooler! Maybe put it in the Nightmare Pack (hint, hint).

Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
Some new colorful and cool looking knight armor that would please both boys and girls. I seen something in this one picture from last year about Wizard101 moving to China... there were two new sets of clothing, and they looked very interesting. The boy was in orange night armor with a cape, the girl was wearing something like the Waterworks gear and it was blue, the background had multiple different flags. It would be nice to see those in the future.

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
I usually like the princess looking dresses like my life and balance had. WEll now, my life has life-patterned clothes (That looked like the WC ones), but my balance still has a princess outfit :D

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
Hmm tough to decide, i guess i would like to equip a special sword like the last boss in cl i cant spell her name

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
I always loved Devora Shadowcrown's outfit, especially because you can see her hair better, although I do like the kimono idea.

I always wanted a toga-type outfit with an olive leaf circlet and sandals, like Greek or Roman-type outfits. Or even like a Cleopatra outfit. And maybe with those you could make a pretty amulet that could be visible while wearing. Or just make it already look like they are wearing a necklace.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2011
I personally like the gear already out now but it would be cool to be able to change the decals on clothes (like the storm emblem or fire emblem). It'd also be cool to be able to take off our hats to just show our head! :D I also agree on the specter gear it would be an awesome looking set! :P

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
How about that dress krokopatra wears? Or those robes you find on some draconians? I strongly reccomend that unusual armor that all those skeletons in wintertusk are wearing.

Survivor
Feb 10, 2011
tabby714 wrote:
This is more general fashion suggestion than a "who I'd like to look like" response. Can we have more outfits with designs, preferably dye-able as well? And more interesting sleeves! Hats are kind of boring too--they range from the staid to the silly. More cool African-themed hats in Zafaria?

I'd love to see more options overall. Many are the same basic look with different names. The Nick Jonas robe is super awesome though and shows the creativity of the design staff. (How about a quest to earn that outfit? :D)

I'd be happy if, instead of being specific to a boss/character, there were more different and creative robes, hats and boots available in general.

I've also long wanted to be able to earn Professor Ambrose's staff if it were stitchable.

But, I think if you do go the route of character specific clothing, you should get the whole set (no stats so it can be stitched) and it should be something you have to earn (like in a quest), not as drops.

Eloise Merryweather could be the one who gives out the various clothing quests in each world since we are used to going to her anyway for wardrobe things. This way there could be more than one (so the player could choose which one they wanted to earn) or they could rotate for rarity (i.e. certain ones only available for a certain period of time or during certain times of the year).

(And I personally don't like outfits that are "poofy" or make me look fat, lol. So please, less of those ).