Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World

AuthorMessage
Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
NOTE: BEFORE READING, THIS IS AN EARLY DRAFT.
(Thanks moderators for taking all this time to read this! heh heh! )
Time I have spent developing this project in my spare time: 5 hours.(To be updated)
I would like to thank my brother for helping me in creating several components of this. Thanks hunter hunter. =)

World:
VolkStar
To unlock:
Must have level 68 and completed wintertusk.

Backround info (Summary essentaially)
--------------------------------------------------------
This world is after Wintertusk. (A cold, frosty, mountainous area with grandmother raven)
In VolkStar it is a region full of lava, magma, volcanos, and dusty rocks and meteors.
Currently, since the ravens failed to wake Ymir, they have decided to devour the earth.
This time, they plan to have help from the O'Leary's, who are even better and stronger than ever!
They plan to do this through flooding and killing off all creatures except birds using lava to overflow the earth.
This time, you have to work with trolls, ogres, and some bears together to get through this!
To keep to The fire Titan, Droid, (Not the phone, lol) from awakening, they must collect
the 4 Rocks of Droid; Magro, Medit, Intra, and Deater.
Magro: The Rock of magma and lava, the most important, without this, the other 3 are useless.
To find this, you must go into the most dangerous known volcano, Mount Vulnera, and into its core, the molten cave.
Medit: The Rock of Meteors, space, and all astral comets throughout the universe.
To find this, you must go into steam cave, venture farther into meteorite grotto, after getting permission from officials.
Once in meteorite grotto, you must find the sacred meteorite, and use it to venture through a teleporter to Astrome.
Without this meteorite, you would fly off orbit, and be sent back to the spiral tree.
Astrome, which is a giant magma infested meteor, bigger than dragonspyre by over 5x, has the rock, deep into its core.
After finding the entrance to the core, you must complete magma interior, and gain it.
Intra: The Rock of beginnings, rebirth(not the spell :P), and endless life.
To find this, you must go into a teleporter, which sends you to 4.5bya, when the spiral first formed.
Then after Going through a region of dust and endless molten explosions, you will reach the spirals beginning.
The spirals beginning is truly wizard city, before humane wizards came and life was wild.
After running through the beginning of wizardry, you must go through the Life of fire, a cavern farther past the haunted cave.
After going to get intra from Life of Fire, you will have your 3rd, of 4th stone.
Deater: The rock of death, unjust, and chaos.
To find this rock, you must go through Death Cave, where you meet thanatos, greek god of death.
After being allowed through, you must go into the deep abyss, where you get guided by the spirits who died long ago.
Then you go through the River of the Duat, you get through the 12 regions of challenge, and collect the deater.
After all of this is done, you go into the last area, Solstic mountain.
Solstic mountain has a little easter egg, first of all.
On The winter solstice (12/21) and/or the summer solstice, (6/21), anyone, from 1 to 80, are allowed into this dungeon.
Afterwords, you will go into fighting several bosses, which will be explained in the questline, as this is a mere summary.
Tons of new features will be added this update! Hope you enjoy!
-------------------------------------------------------
I will post the rest as a reply, as only 1000 characters are allowed. (And I will have a little over 11,000 characters XD) Tell me guys, do you want me to make a questline for this world?

Survivor
May 25, 2010
Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
I like the plot to your idea world. What would the final boss be? The Fire Titan, Droid? I would expect him to have nearly 30,000 health. And also what would the new spells be? I know this takes a long time to think up of a world and add the little details to make it better. I suggest that we would get to fight Pops O'Leary again as a powerful boss with about 10,000 health or more. Or possibly even have Baxter turn against us and he be a boss. Many great ideas, I cant wait to see this world finished good luck. :)

Survivor
Jul 31, 2009