Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

48, 58, and 68 treasure cards.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Now I know it is useful to have a treasure card in the game but really KI, did you have to make treasure cards for spells that are school resricted. As an ice wizard i dont want fire wizards walking around with a snow angel treasure card. I have had quite a few people who are 40 or lower and port to me in zafaria. This brings in another enemie. As i am saving up pips to deafeat an Iklaw Warrior with frost giant, this lvl 30 pyromancer friend demands that i dont kill them because he wants to use his snow angel treasure card. Now I currently am at 400 health. KI, please restrict people from buying a 48-68 tresure card unless the treasure card is for their school. I have no issue with ice wizards having a frost giant treasure card. They will learn it eventually. I have no issue with myth wizards having a medusa treasure card. I have an issue with a myth wizard and a fire dragon treasure card, and even better, bragging and acting all high and mighty about it. Please take this idea into consideration KI.

Caleb, Level 69 Thaumaturge
Caleb Moonwraith, Level 8 Diviner

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
Survivor
May 10, 2010
angies0327 wrote:
Now I know it is useful to have a treasure card in the game but really KI, did you have to make treasure cards for spells that are school resricted. As an ice wizard i dont want fire wizards walking around with a snow angel treasure card. I have had quite a few people who are 40 or lower and port to me in zafaria. This brings in another enemie. As i am saving up pips to deafeat an Iklaw Warrior with frost giant, this lvl 30 pyromancer friend demands that i dont kill them because he wants to use his snow angel treasure card. Now I currently am at 400 health. KI, please restrict people from buying a 48-68 tresure card unless the treasure card is for their school. I have no issue with ice wizards having a frost giant treasure card. They will learn it eventually. I have no issue with myth wizards having a medusa treasure card. I have an issue with a myth wizard and a fire dragon treasure card, and even better, bragging and acting all high and mighty about it. Please take this idea into consideration KI.

Caleb, Level 69 Thaumaturge
Caleb Moonwraith, Level 8 Diviner

Treasure Cards can be the change of tides in battle. Cards like these may require the Mastery Amulets, specificly those whic are ranks 8 and 9.
I doubt this will ever be implemented.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Yes a treasure card may help in battle but really, a good skilled wizard can work without these 48-68 treasure cards. I assume the mastery amulets were meant for training point spells, not spells like snow angel, medusa, and efreet.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008