Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

youkai

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 16, 2009
When I went to the tree of life, I found these other bosses and one was a 8,000 life flying elf! My question is that has anybody seen him? Teachers, do you know about this? If do, please post and give me why is it there. 8)

Administrator
Of course the faculty knows he's there, that's why he's not allowed on the streets of MooShu.
He is forever kept in that pagoda. He's dangerous so bring friends when you face him and good luck!

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Squire
Dec 02, 2008
It's there so that if you want a challenge, you can have it. That's kind of like Ngozi the Beguiler or Spike the Crusher in earlier worlds.

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
I fought him, and he dropped a minature warhorn pet for me! I have not seen anyone else with this baby! Needless to say, I was THRILLED!

Explorer
Mar 03, 2009
I hadn't gotten around to farming him for the Minotaur pet yet, but I had fought him three or four times so far. I definitely enjoy the Sword Saint badge, though I don't wear it as much anymore. Also, I'm pretty sure he's an imp, not an elf.

There's also Akuji, who isn't by any means as strong, but also has a pet drop. Also, Akuji works differently. In many boss fights, if people show up during the battle, there are more guards waiting after the fight. With Akuji, there were more of the boss.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
Ah, The Legendary Imp Boss, Youkai and The Forbidden Ghost/Soul Boss Akuji. I got both pets from both bosses, YAY GO ME WOOT! ! ! ! ! LOL! Apparently, if you haven't noticed, Youkai is the strongest boss in Mooshu.

Explorer
Nov 04, 2008
ah youkai my favorite person to pick on he gave me my favorite pet in the game and that's a minotaur and i sure as heck remember akuji that akuji sure can be a pain with there being more than one of him if you're not alone

Survivor
Feb 03, 2009
Squire
Dec 02, 2008
Go all the way south in the Tree of Life, by where Oakheart and the spiders are. Take the southernmost road all the way to its end, and there is a hut there. Youkai is inside.

Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
When i was going there both me and my friend looked everywhere but we could not fined him. If you beat him than you come back in will he be there everyone post because i need help even teachers! So Help! Reply asap

Cameron Myth wizard lvl 41

Survivor
May 27, 2009
yoyo108 wrote:
When i was going there both me and my friend looked everywhere but we could not fined him. If you beat him than you come back in will he be there everyone post because i need help even teachers! So Help! Reply asap

Cameron Myth wizard lvl 41

Just wondered if you ever found him. He's all the way at the other end of the map past Oakheart in the dojo. I have beaten him solo with my grandmaster ice/life wizard. I will check back because it's too hard to say where I will be.

Jessica Bearheart - Grandmaster Ice
Amber Bearheart - Grandmaster Balance

Explorer
Mar 28, 2009
WillowDawn wrote:
I fought him, and he dropped a minature warhorn pet for me! I have not seen anyone else with this baby! Needless to say, I was THRILLED!
The pet you are talking about is a minotaur. They are very rare and valuable, so not many people would have one. You must have great luck to get that pet (unless you buy it at the bazaar in Wizard City like I did). And yes, you should be very thrilled.

By Daniel WyrmBlood level 40 Sorcerer

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
critterkins wrote:
When I went to the tree of life, I found these other bosses and one was a 8,000 life flying elf! My question is that has anybody seen him? Teachers, do you know about this? If do, please post and give me why is it there. 8)
he is the boss in mooshu with the most health jade oni have 7,500 health while youkai (i think that is how it is spelt) haas 8,000 health and they are both life.