Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Launching glitch. Needs fixed NOW.

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
I keep getting this terrible glitch when I try to log in to play. It is problem 15: It appears that Wizard101 is being used by one or more other applications. I have tried everything it has said to do, and I emailed KingsIsle Technical Support, although the did not answer. But this message is just to make it known. I now have to reinstall the game each and every time I want to play, cause it happens after I finish my section each time.

Administrator
The game is currently online, but we are investigating an issue that is preventing players from logging in right now. We will keep you up to date as we learn more.

Thank you for your patience!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 06, 2011
bravevline wrote:
I keep getting this terrible glitch when I try to log in to play. It is problem 15: It appears that Wizard101 is being used by one or more other applications. I have tried everything it has said to do, and I emailed KingsIsle Technical Support, although the did not answer. But this message is just to make it known. I now have to reinstall the game each and every time I want to play, cause it happens after I finish my section each time.

i have the same problem but my mum helped me :D

Survivor
May 10, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
The game is currently online, but we are investigating an issue that is preventing players from logging in right now. We will keep you up to date as we learn more.

Thank you for your patience!

Yeah, I got an error on this too, it said that my account had the wrong Username and Password, but I'm entering them correctly. I was just about to post this issue myself.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
I have the same problem except that when I hit the 'login' button it loads for 2 seconds that switches back to where I have to put my username and password in again. It does not display an error code though.

Survivor
Mar 13, 2011
Zipper mine is doing the same thing.. it also tells me to connect to internet but i am clearly connected... its baffling me as i did clear my cashe and did a disk clean up as well.. any ideas?

That huge Contact Support button at the top of the page is a good place to start! This is exactly why we have a huge support team standing by to assist you, please take the initiative to contact them if you have trouble logging into the game.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Explorer
Sep 19, 2010
Prospector Zeke wrote:
That huge Contact Support button at the top of the page is a good place to start! This is exactly why we have a huge support team standing by to assist you, please take the initiative to contact them if you have trouble logging into the game.

Ok i sent a message to support using the huge Contact support Button. As i type this, i am unable to log in to the game. It says i have entered incorrect information, i have triple checked the information to make sure it is correct, and it is. Hopefully KI is working on this.

Explorer
Sep 19, 2010
Prospector Zeke wrote:

Ok so now i was just able to log in, strange.....

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
yea............ i had an error, e-mailed context support, i can play again.

its like they help in 1 second o: