Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question for Storms requesting a DoT spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
What kind of DoT do ya'll want? High pip DoT or Low pip DoT?

Delver
Aug 13, 2010
Storm Dot can't help them. Triage, triage, triage! Even if Storm's next spell is dot, it won't help them in PvP! I suppose if it was low pip it'd be good, but Storm deserves something better than a dot. I'm not a Diviner but I know how bad they suffered because of complainers in PvP. But in all fairness, they deserve a low pip DoT.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
A lower pip AoE DoT.

A 4 or 5 Pip spell would be perfect.

Granted, not everyone always carry triage in their decks, but the moment storm gets a DoT, everyone will, just as everyone carries a storm shield.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
SantaIceBurg wrote:
Storm Dot can't help them. Triage, triage, triage! Even if Storm's next spell is dot, it won't help them in PvP! I suppose if it was low pip it'd be good, but Storm deserves something better than a dot. I'm not a Diviner but I know how bad they suffered because of complainers in PvP. But in all fairness, they deserve a low pip DoT.

I know, I was waiting to see if a storm came and said high pip. If they do, we would probably start seeing storm bladestackers in PvP. That would be pretty hard to shield against. We already had Ice do that and their Snow Angel was strong, even though they are the weakest schools. Now imagine a storm using a DoT similar to Angel. That would be tough...

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
I don't really care if I get a DoT, but if we do, I would prefer a medium pip AoE DoT.

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
bionaknight wrote:
I don't really care if I get a DoT, but if we do, I would prefer a medium pip AoE DoT.
I would honestly just like tham to add storm elf as a spell and not a treasure in a treasure card.

we all know why because we dont have many small spells and would have to fill a deck up in order to do so we arent the only ones technically my doesnt and life does but it heals. But we have no resist and no heals dp one dot is bettter than a giant spell.