Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spell Changes

AuthorMessage
Delver
Sep 20, 2009
I think that some spells should be changed. Here are my opinions.
-Katzenstein's Monster shouldn't shoot lightning but a sinister blue mist.
-Balance Blade should be +30% and Hex should be +35%.
-Medusa should be portrayed as a women, wearing a half-cloth, half-snake scale dress with a golden belt. She should rise from the crack glowing with an acid-green aura and stare at the enemy, causing stone to surround the enemy and then crack.
-Hydra's heads should spit out fire, snow, and lightning with the sound affects, instead of the usual colored light.
-Chimera should be 340 Life, Death, and Myth Hit and +20% next two spells
That's all for now :D

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
DouDou123 wrote:
Katzenstein's Monster shouldn't shoot lightning but a sinister blue mist.

I feel that would make the attack less Storm-esque, but also less interesting.

Balance Blade should be +30% and Hex should be +35%.

Why?

Medusa should be portrayed as a women, wearing a half-cloth, half-snake scale dress with a golden belt. She should rise from the crack glowing with an acid-green aura and stare at the enemy, causing stone to surround the enemy and then crack.

I hate that Medusa is more of a funny-looking Siren than a Gorgon, and I wish they'd change that. As for portraying Medusa as a woman? No thanks. I like her half-woman, half-serpent appearance.

Hydra's heads should spit out fire, snow, and lightning with the sound affects, instead of the usual colored light.

I'd like that.

Chimera should be 340 Life, Death, and Myth Hit and +20% next two spells

That would make the spell overpowered and separate it even more from Hydra.

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
DouDou123 wrote:
Katzenstein's Monster shouldn't shoot lightning but a sinister blue mist.

I feel that would make the attack less Storm-esque, but also less interesting.

Balance Blade should be +30% and Hex should be +35%.

Why?

Medusa should be portrayed as a women, wearing a half-cloth, half-snake scale dress with a golden belt. She should rise from the crack glowing with an acid-green aura and stare at the enemy, causing stone to surround the enemy and then crack.

I hate that Medusa is more of a funny-looking Siren than a Gorgon, and I wish they'd change that. As for portraying Medusa as a woman? No thanks. I like her half-woman, half-serpent appearance.

Hydra's heads should spit out fire, snow, and lightning with the sound affects, instead of the usual colored light.

I'd like that.

Chimera should be 340 Life, Death, and Myth Hit and +20% next two spells

That would make the spell overpowered and separate it even more from Hydra.

Ya I think Chimera should be switched to 320 Life, Death, and Myth Hit instead and then add a +20% all friends (Bladestorm).
I think that Balance Charm are a tad too weak.
I dunno because Medusa is actually a woman with snake for hair, and the ability to turn any living thing to stone with her glare.

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
Medusa was very beautiful at one point, it was actually why she turned into the hideous beast.
I like her as a serpent, i don't know why.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
DouDou123 wrote:
Ya I think Chimera should be switched to 320 Life, Death, and Myth Hit instead and then add a +20% all friends (Bladestorm).
I think that Balance Charm are a tad too weak.
I dunno because Medusa is actually a woman with snake for hair, and the ability to turn any living thing to stone with her glare.

First, I find single attacks with AOE effects really strange and inconsistent. Second, I think if they added that effect people would complain about how unfair it was. The last thing I want to hear is more Balance complaints.

I think Balance Blade and Hex are good as they are. I get along just fine with them as it is; I don't need them any stronger, and again, I don't need to hear any more Balance complaints.

Every time I've seen Medusa portrayed (or any Gorgon in general for that matter), she has a serpent-like body as well as a head of snakes instead of hair. I just don't like how KI included swords, which Medusa surely didn't use or really need to use in the first place, and that they didn't incorporate her trademark means of defense. I guess it makes some sort of sense since I believe Medusa couldn't turn females to stone, but I'm not sure about that.