Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Polymorph Pack

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 12, 2009
A treasure card pack in the crown shop for superpowered morphs, and of course normal ones to balance it out. They will have every minion in the game in polymorph form, of course all the trainable ones, and new ones like Malistare and Jade Oni. Maybe like a polymorph into Ambrose as an epically rare one... but then we'd have to know what school he is. How about Gamma, Grandmother Raven, Jotun, all other onis, and one of a cheating boss-like morph, where you can pick one minor spell to use in addition to your spell that round. Obviously no pvp that would be impossible o:
What do you guys think? What cards would you add?

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
Like a spell you cast and every round at the beginning it casts a tower shield on you :o

Explorer
Oct 24, 2009
No. Polymorphing into Ambrose is too...extreme.

And Gamma? Seriously? I mean, what school would he be?

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
But we can't sell ploymorph treasure cards as it is. I don't want any more of them cluttering my treasure card inventory. I hate to just discard them as well.

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
yeah, Ambrose a no and Gamma, who knows what schools they are in?

And the selling is a valid point I am so annoyed you can't sell polymorphs but I didn't think of it at the time XD