Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I get to MooShu

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 29, 2011
Help, I can't seem to get to MooShu I have a quest for it and have completed every quest given up to now, lvl 38 and have been running around trying to figure out how to get there. Ambrose is silent. I have completed everything given in Marleybone and the others.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
PiratePeter217 wrote:
Help, I can't seem to get to MooShu I have a quest for it and have completed every quest given up to now, lvl 38 and have been running around trying to figure out how to get there. Ambrose is silent. I have completed everything given in Marleybone and the others.

It sounds like you have a quest given to you by your school's professor.

In order to go to Mooshu, you must follow the storyline and eventually you will be given the quest to go to Mooshu.

You must have missed something in Marleybone. Open your quest log file and see what quests you still show for Marleybone. Don't count the ones like finding the stray cats, or finding the history books. You probably still have something showing that you missed.

And check the Wand Shop in Regents Square for a hidden quest.

And, this may take some time to check out, but here is a link to the fansite that shows locations in Marleybone with details on each location:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Marl ...

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
you have to do the Big Ben tower in marleybone. the last guy in mrleybone is meowarty. once you defeat him you have to talk to head master ambrose. he will then send you to mooshu.

Hope this helps :) - Michelle Sparklegem Lbl 43 Sorcerer