Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bug or Glitch in a Part of the Fire Dragon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 11, 2011
There is a weird bug or glitch that won't let me go into the last part of the Fire Dragon quest. OK, so i have the quest where i go to the Plaza of Conquests and defeat the one spirit women before you actually summon the fire dragon and for some reason it won't let me in! i tried restarting the game, switching server, restarting my computer, but nothing works! The sigil glows as if i can in there so I don't know what to do! Please KI, I want the fire dragon SOO bad! Please resond soon! :(

Historian
May 01, 2010
blazey11 wrote:
There is a weird bug or glitch that won't let me go into the last part of the Fire Dragon quest. OK, so i have the quest where i go to the Plaza of Conquests and defeat the one spirit women before you actually summon the fire dragon and for some reason it won't let me in! i tried restarting the game, switching server, restarting my computer, but nothing works! The sigil glows as if i can in there so I don't know what to do! Please KI, I want the fire dragon SOO bad! Please resond soon! :(

She is a storyline quest, so if you havent gotten to her in the story, you will have to have a friend port you in (and probably help you....she is ANNOYING).