Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do you get two headed hound.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 12, 2010
I have a storm hound and i'm trying to figure out how to get a two headed hound. Does anyone know. Thx.

Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
ravendaddy123 wrote:
I have a storm hound and i'm trying to figure out how to get a two headed hound. Does anyone know. Thx.
There are many ways, wizard. One way is tolevel up a myth wizard to 48 and do you 48 spell quest, you will also recive a orthusus. Most 2-headed dogs are hybrids of the orthusus pet, but it MUST BE A Lv. 48 PET! The other way is to refight malistare, he drops the tempest hound, a 2-headed yellow and purple storm hound. The chance of him dropping is low, so good luck!

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
ravendaddy123 wrote:

This is an easy thing to accomplish. First off,the two headed hound is known as an "Orthrus." if you have a Myth and train it to lvl 48, you will be able to do a quest to get you the card AND the pet. However, you probably want different colors of it at the same time. Hatch any other lvl 48 pet with an Orthrus and if you are lucky, you will get a hybrid with the orthrus base.

Hunter Hunter, Master of Storm