Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bad At PvP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 08, 2010
I Am A Fire Wizard At Level 42 But The Problem Is I Wasted All My Training Points On Myth Up Till Humongofrog. Now, Myth Is More Than Useless In PvP For Me. Currently, I Am Training Life And Done Up Till Legend Shield. Can Anyone Give Me Some Tips? Anything Would Be Appreciated.

Austin LegendFlame
Level 42
Fire

Delver
Aug 13, 2010
If you want to focus on PvP, buy your training points back while you still have enough time. Do NOT PvP until your at least level 58. If you PvP at a lower level and you lose, you'll always have a bad rank and no one will want to PvP with you. Now once you have your points back, train Ice up to tower. Training Life up to Satyr is up to you. Buy Elemental Blade, the trap is up to you. Get Feint. Now when you level up, buy some Astral spells. Conviction, once your better in PvP, and Colossus (Level 66). Colossus makes your spells more powerful. The rest us treasure cards. Have fun!

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Aulene2002 wrote:
I Am A Fire Wizard At Level 42 But The Problem Is I Wasted All My Training Points On Myth Up Till Humongofrog. Now, Myth Is More Than Useless In PvP For Me. Currently, I Am Training Life And Done Up Till Legend Shield. Can Anyone Give Me Some Tips? Anything Would Be Appreciated.

Austin LegendFlame
Level 42
Fire
Yeah, Myth isn't your best choice except for one strategy, which calls for Myth Mastery Amulet. I'd recommend Life up to Satyr, Ice up to Tower, Infallible, and a few Damage Enchantments. Weakness if possible. And don't overlook the lower pip spells like Fire Elf and Link, but dont rely on them. Balance them out with higher class spells.

Survivor
Mar 08, 2010
Defender
Apr 26, 2009
With fire you can be good at high and low level pvp. Just buy crowns equipment with high resist. My level 15 fire wizard is a sergeant with five wins and two losses.