Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Curious Question

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 26, 2009
I am a Level 50 Balance wizard. One of my other wizards got a message from Al'Hazred; he has him as a seconary school. The message was titled 'Balancing Egg,' and reads: "Come to me in Krokotopia. I need to speak with you about a pressing matter...a matter of secret rituals."

The same message appears for each of my other wizards, whether they have Prof. Al'Hazred as a secondary school or not.

There is no continuing message from Al'Hazred for my Balance wizard; just the cryptic teaser! Does anyone know about 'Balancing Egg' and how I get it?

Thanks,
David DuneRider
Level 50 Balance Wizard

Survivor
Apr 22, 2011
StBerdoodle56 wrote:
I am a Level 50 Balance wizard. One of my other wizards got a message from Al'Hazred; he has him as a seconary school. The message was titled 'Balancing Egg,' and reads: "Come to me in Krokotopia. I need to speak with you about a pressing matter...a matter of secret rituals."

The same message appears for each of my other wizards, whether they have Prof. Al'Hazred as a secondary school or not.

There is no continuing message from Al'Hazred for my Balance wizard; just the cryptic teaser! Does anyone know about 'Balancing Egg' and how I get it?

Thanks,
David DuneRidevel 50 Balance Wizard
Yes ,, I have the answer to that question .I am a level 58 Balance I just got the Quest "BALANCE THAT" which will give me a judgement pet...all level 58 pet spells are the most dificult battles you'll face on your own..I also have a Transcended death and his bone dragon took me eightteen weeks to get so i know all about these tough school battles ..some other glitchess happen ..for instance grizzleheim comes up after you already talked to merle to get the quest so ame things come early and some come late but you will be fine and good luck ..