Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What world is Diego from?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
just wondering because diego has a horse head and none of the worlds have creatures like that.if you know comment please

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
ninnian wrote:
There are horses in Mooshu

No there aren't. There are cows and goats but no horses. As a level 35 ice wizard in MooShu I would know.

I have no idea where Deigo is from. Maybe some world that hasn't been explored yet.

Explorer
Nov 07, 2008
Windlilly wrote:
ninnian wrote:

No there aren't. There are cows and goats but no horses. As a level 35 ice wizard in MooShu I would know.

I have no idea where Deigo is from. Maybe some world that hasn't been explored yet.

Oh yes there are! If you don't beleive me check the Tatakai Outpost and if you're a level 35 you have to remember the Otomo Qaurtermaster.

Survivor
Jan 19, 2009
I will also assume that Diego is from mooshu. There many horses in mooshu.

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
Windlilly wrote:
ninnian wrote:

Not that level's have anything to do with it , but being a Grandmaster, I KNOW there are horses in Mooshu

But Diego is a zebra, so who know's

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
... I am in Tatakai Outpost, and I see no horses. But even my sister says that there are some there so... I guess I'll just have to believe you.

Still haven't seen a horse before though.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
guggycat wrote:
I kinda thought that he was a unicorn. Maybe hes from Wizard City!

Oh gosh, you are right!

I was thinking of Sir Reginald Baxby, he's a zebra...

Wow! Wouldn't it be cool to have a world full of unicorns! lol, I guess it's the girlie girl in me that would love that!

Defender
Dec 31, 2008
Yes, there are horses in Tatakai Outpost and also in Crimson Fields. The ones in Tatakai are Otomo Mercenaries, so perhaps they were hired by Otomo clan but come from another world? They definitely have same head and body shape as Diego and Sir Reginald.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
susume wrote:
Yes, there are horses in Tatakai Outpost and also in Crimson Fields. The ones in Tatakai are Otomo Mercenaries, so perhaps they were hired by Otomo clan but come from another world? They definitely have same head and body shape as Diego and Sir Reginald.

Oh yeah! I saw those things!

Nvm, there are horses in MooShu.

And yeah, he definately looks like a unicorn to me. Is that why he is on Unicorn Way?

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
well hes a unicorn. not a horse. hes on the street UNICORN WAY. so he is from wizard city. more specific unicorn way.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2009
ninnian wrote:
guggycat wrote:
I kinda thought that he was a unicorn. Maybe hes from Wizard City!

Oh gosh, you are right!

I was thinking of Sir Reginald Baxby, he's a zebra...

Wow! Wouldn't it be cool to have a world full of unicorns! lol, I guess it's the girlie girl in me that would love that!
well ya maybe he is but maybe he is from another animal world or something.........