Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

finding the beetles in krokotopia!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 02, 2012
hello!

Finding the beetles in krokotopia has been hard but, I now know where they are located however when I have to got to the tomb of storms the beetle columns don't light up, for me to enter. so what do I do now? i approach the them and no x to click on. :-(
i need to locate those two last beetles to finish my quest.

Please help. Thank you.

Historian
May 01, 2010
You have to complete the story line up to that point to get in, or have a friend get in and let you port.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
maricoll wrote:
hello!

Finding the beetles in krokotopia has been hard but, I now know where they are located however when I have to got to the tomb of storms the beetle columns don't light up, for me to enter. so what do I do now? i approach the them and no x to click on. :-(

Please help. Thank you.

You have to complete the krokosphinx quests first.
And there are three beetles in the tomb of storms.

Explorer
Jan 17, 2012
More to the point, the "Find The Beetles" quest has nothing, whatsoever, to do with entry into the Tomb of Storms.

To enter the Tomb of Storms, you must get two golden scarabs by doing the storyline quests in the Krokosphinx. You will receive the third from the Mander in front of the entrance to the Tomb of Storms once you have the other two.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2012
Survivor
Oct 09, 2010
Some of the find quests are not giving me credit when I find them. Beetles are one of them. It still says I need to find it. What can I do?

Thanks,

Allabey11

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
maricoll wrote:
hello!

Please help. Thank you.

Which beetle are you trying to get? If it is The Oasis beetle, is it The First Oasis beetle, or The Second Oasis beetle, because there are two of them. This link to the fansite helps with all of Zeke's quests, and the history book quests too:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34&highlight=zeke+s+quests

Explorer
Jan 17, 2012
Allabey11 wrote:
Some of the find quests are not giving me credit when I find them. Beetles are one of them. It still says I need to find it. What can I do?

Thanks,

Allabey11

Sounds like you are stuck on finding the second beetle in the Oasis. There are two. You have found one, and keep going back to that one, thinking it will credit you for the second. Sorry, there is another you have to find. Keep searching the Oasis for it.