Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School Changing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 20, 2011

Hey i am a Pyromancer and i was wondering because i have become really jealous about the school of death, i am a pretty high ranked wizard and i dont want to start all over again, because it would take a very long long time, so i was wondering if in the next update you could add something that might let you change schools please! :-) :) :D

Regards, Daniel StormHunter

Administrator
Absolutely not, young Wizard. You cannot change your main school of focus.

You are level 28 right now, it won't take you very long to get a new Wizard up to that level. In fact you've already had a Death Wizard that you've deleted.

You can have up to 6 Wizards on your account at one time, if you want a Death Wizard, you will need to create a new character, but no worries you can keep and continue to play your existing Fire character!

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Oct 24, 2009
Whooooooooa, KI!!!

How did you know his level and that he deleted a death student wizard?!?!?

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
raleigh35 wrote:
Whooooooooa, KI!!!

All information regarding your wizards is logged for future reference. How do you think they are able to find items that have been lost in some cases or an established wizard disappears without the account holder deleting it?

Even if you discontinue your account for a while, when you come back to it, your wizard and all items are still there. So you just pick up where you left off.

Survivor
Nov 13, 2008
raleigh35 wrote:
Whooooooooa, KI!!!

Don't be silly, fellow student. I'm sure Professor Greyrose just looked up his files that Mr. Lincoln keeps, that's all. Also, who would want to NOT be a Pyromancer?

Defender
Jun 14, 2010
Devastating555 wrote:
i was wondering if in the next update you could add something that might let you change schools please

hey, by the time the next update is released you could level 6 new Transcended Wizards :)

raleigh35 wrote:
Whooooooooa, KI!!!

Every Wizard we create is stored on KI's servers.
Don't be freaked out by this, it's a good thing actually.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
raleigh35 wrote:
Whooooooooa, KI!!!

Because KI has the power. When you put something on the message boards you are giving them the permission to look at your account and its history. Well actually I guess they always have that power? :D

Explorer
Dec 10, 2009
hmmm. well i posted a thread about this a while ago when i first started this game and now i notice how this can never happen. well according to Greyrose(she knows this because she is ninja!) you're level 28. thats a pretty low level, and i wouldnt want to start switching now. you havent gotten all of your cool spells yet, and you havent reached your full potential! Fire is actually really strong. so try sticking to it. but...you can always start a new death wizard. it will probably only take you a few days to get your death wizard to level 28 anyway. I have 4 level 60's and a level 30. one of them is fire and i love playing on him, he's great. Death is also really fun and exciting too. so, good luck! :D

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
raleigh35 wrote:
Whooooooooa, KI!!!

because she knows everything about every character
she knows there quests and there items and stats and everything else

Survivor
Apr 07, 2010
You should be satisfied with your current school. And you choose that school because you wanted to, and you have already created a Death wizard, and deleted it. You can create another wizard, and another thing, if you spend more time in the game, you'll catch up with your current wizard, besides, redoing your quests is fun. ;)

-Robert EmeraldPyre - Level 70 - Transcended Pyromancer
-Robert StormSword - Level 53 - Grandmaster Diviner
-Robert Myth Friend - Level 10 - Apprentice Conjurer

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Devastating555 wrote:

Hey i am a Pyromancer and i was wondering because i have become really jealous about the school of death, i am a pretty high ranked wizard and i dont want to start all over again, because it would take a very long long time, so i was wondering if in the next update you could add something that might let you change schools please! :-) :) :D

Regards, Daniel StormHunter

Train for Death school, but crowns, Death Mastery Amulet, problem solved. No more jealousy.