Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Genesis Realm

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 24, 2009
Has it ever occurred to you that nobody knows where wizards come from?
They probably come from Earth (hinted in 'on a world that does not even believe in magic) but how did they get to the spiral?

KI could make a world where, I don't know, like, Wizards come before enrolled in Ravenwood. It's called the Genesis Realm. It's where like they prove themselves to be magic-enhanced so they can become a wizard. The hub place could be some place on Earth, like a secret place somewhere (say Area 51) where you are called to, to enroll in Ravenwood, then the Headmaster and Gamma get you there.

KI, please look at this idea and tell me what you think!

Quinn Silverhand,
Legendary Sorcerer 8) 8) 8) 8)

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
Only problem is if this was a world, it would have been mentioned. You need a reason why it wasn't mentioned before.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
raleigh35 wrote:
Has it ever occurred to you that nobody knows where wizards come from?
They probably come from Earth (hinted in 'on a world that does not even believe in magic) but how did they get to the spiral?

KI could make a world where, I don't know, like, Wizards come before enrolled in Ravenwood. It's called the Genesis Realm. It's where like they prove themselves to be magic-enhanced so they can become a wizard. The hub place could be some place on Earth, like a secret place somewhere (say Area 51) where you are called to, to enroll in Ravenwood, then the Headmaster and Gamma get you there.

KI, please look at this idea and tell me what you think!

Quinn Silverhand,
Legendary Sorcerer 8) 8) 8) 8)
The idea of an earth world or earth in disguise world is much discussed, but there is a problem. It has been aluded to, but any more then that would kill the magic. Doing battle on earth wouldn't seem right.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
one of the quests you do in the earlier levels requiers you to go to gamma and then she says that every world is in that spiral thing she has in her room ever our's so we did come from some were