Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ghadir Dreamdreamer

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 04, 2011
Can someone help me beat Ghadir Dreamdreamer (or something like that)in Drum Jungle? He's Ice & im ice so it makes it harder. cry If you can help me how about 5:00 Satyr realm. Please help me.

Justin Icecaller
Transcended Thaumaturge (level 70)

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
wasupmanimin wrote:
Can someone help me beat Ghadir Dreamdreamer (or something like that)in Drum Jungle? He's Ice & im ice so it makes it harder. cry If you can help me how about 5:00 Satyr realm. Please help me.

Justin Icecaller

You can prism, right? So prism like it's your job, and don't look back...or just tower the guy to death. It's up not you.

I'm not there yet- thinking of staying away from this character until there's another level-cap increase. But maybe I'll be nice and help- it's 5pm here right now, so what time-zone are you in?

L.S.
Transcended Sorceress

Survivor
Jun 04, 2011
vonawesome1 wrote:
wasupmanimin wrote:

Justin Icecaller

You can prism, right? So prism like it's your job, and don't look back...or just tower the guy to death. It's up not you.

I'm not there yet- thinking of staying away from this character until there's another level-cap increase. But maybe I'll be nice and help- it's 5pm here right now, so what time-zone are you in?

L.S.
Transcended Sorceress

It's ok. Thanks for the advice! I'll try to spam tower shield, ice shield, ice prism, and colossus.

Justin Icecaller Transcended Thaumaturge (level 70) (who's a NOOB at soloing dudes)

Blaze Stormhammer Master Diviner (level 40) (who's EPIC at soloing dudes)