Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Morganthe soon?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 17, 2011
I love Zafaria, and the world itself with the African style mobs, places, and the return of the big boss; "Morganthe". Though, I run into some problems with Zafaria. It isn't as I suspected, I miss the worlds that have that 'click' to them. But then I was so excited to see that we fought Morganthe, but I realized we weren't! :-( I hope we fight her soon! What do you think?

Survivor
Jun 04, 2011
I know right. On the commercial she says do u have the power to defeat me but u just talk to her in shining mountain. Disappointing KI. U shouldn't make a commercial that lies to u.

Justin Icecaller

Transcended Thaumaturge (level 70)

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
I agree, even though I haven't gotten to Zafaria yet, I have helped fight to the win with friends. They also think we should fight her, I hope we do too. She needs to get decided with Health and Spells too. So don't hope for it too too much.

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
Remember how it took us 5 worlds to beat Malistare? It may be a few more worlds until we will fight Morganathe.

Defender
Apr 24, 2011
Alright you guys apparently don't know that there are more worlds that are going to be added to the Morganthe Storyline. just be patient!

Survivor
Nov 13, 2008
If she's anything like Malistaire, we are gonna have to progress through at least 3 more worlds first. I can see it now, level 100s fighting a Rank 15 boss with 35,000 health that cheats A LOT. Oh boy, I cant wait...

Survivor
Feb 09, 2010
wasupmanimin wrote:
I know right. On the commercial she says do u have the power to defeat me but u just talk to her in shining mountain. Disappointing KI. U shouldn't make a commercial that lies to u.

Justin Icecaller

First off, it doesn't mean that you fight then and there. They aren't lying. It just means by "Do you have the power to defeat me?" that zafaria is just a continuation. You may fight her in Avalon, or Polaris. Yeah. I heard those words of worlds by an olyphant in stone town. :3
Elizabeth Seaflower, level 70 Balance

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
sasuke123248 wrote:
wasupmanimin wrote:

Justin Icecaller

First off, it doesn't mean that you fight then and there. They aren't lying. It just means by "Do you have the power to defeat me?" that zafaria is just a continuation. You may fight her in Avalon, or Polaris. Yeah. I heard those words of worlds by an olyphant in stone town. :3
Elizabeth Seaflower, level 70 Balance
Cool maybe its possible as a new world, or a area in a new world.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2011
Jackson4568 wrote:
I love Zafaria, and the world itself with the African style mobs, places, and the return of the big boss; "Morganthe". Though, I run into some problems with Zafaria. It isn't as I suspected, I miss the worlds that have that 'click' to them. But then I was so excited to see that we fought Morganthe, but I realized we weren't! :-( I hope we fight her soon! What do you think?
yeah i agree morganthe should be a boss because she is seen about 2 or 3 times in celestia and 2 or 3 times in zafaria so she should be a boss this blaze ghost blade add me please i am a level 70 fire

Survivor
Jun 04, 2011
moogirl45 wrote:
Remember how it took us 5 worlds to beat Malistare? It may be a few more worlds until we will fight Morganathe.

Good Thought.

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Survivor
Dec 01, 2011
Yes we all know we were suppose to defeat her in Zafaria but she even said that in Celestia so who knows when we will defeat her. :D

Survivor
May 03, 2009
DaMurph wrote:
If she's anything like Malistaire, we are gonna have to progress through at least 3 more worlds first. I can see it now, level 100s fighting a Rank 15 boss with 35,000 health that cheats A LOT. Oh boy, I cant wait...

35,000 health!? That's it!? Sylster ( i think thats how you spell it ) from Waterworks is already 21,000 health. I expect Morganthe to be at least 50,000 health... Either way fun... I love bosses with large amounts of health because that way the battle goes on for a while ( not being sarcastic )

Survivor
Apr 08, 2011
Morganthe i think we should be able to defeat her in mirror lake. But its not fair that we cant defeat her or any of the other teachers except cyrus.