Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

lower pip cost

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 12, 2009
i think that starting at a certain level, one by one your Pip cost for spells goes down by one. like at level 70 your rank one spells are zero pips, then at level 72 (when it comes out) your rank two spell costs one Pip. don't way I'm crazy, because right now our wand spells which are zero pips do way more than the rank one spells. and if you wand 3 times its more than rank 3 and sometimes 4.

Explorer
Dec 10, 2009
Defender
Jul 12, 2009
I never use those spells. Well, once when seeing how high beetle can go (half a million, not too terrible) and I'm saying for higher spells too, and to make room for more high ranked spells to come.

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
But I mean eventually rank 9 would be a rank 8, and then later on there would be room for more higher rank spells.

Explorer
Oct 24, 2009
magicintheair wrote:
But I mean eventually rank 9 would be a rank 8, and then later on there would be room for more higher rank spells.

I agree with the 'room for higher rank spells' part, but the spells replacing ranks like that will be pretty much the same.

And what would be the point if you just kept replacing the higher ranked spells? Just use lower pip costs.

Of course, KI could make a Sun spell that lovers the pip cost of spell in your hand...

Explorer
Dec 10, 2009
well i see what you're saying but i've never seen something similar to this in any other games, and i would never see KI doing this, it's kinda complex and then they would have to figure out what level your character would have to be to start reducing pip cost and it just seems like too much. that would be pretty awesome though :D