Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World Idea: Techorn

AuthorMessage
Delver
Sep 20, 2009
Techorn (tech-horn) is a shining utopia created by the Guardians of Storm. Techorn was created by the three goddesses: Neutro the Goddess of Tempest, Electro the Goddess of Lightning, and Proto the Goddess of Clouds. After sending the sinister Morganthe, plunging to her doom through the Spiral into darkness, the three saviors fell themselves, but along the cord of magical dust created by Bartleby, ending up on a chunk of this magical dust. Waking up, they created a new world in the Spiral with their powers. Inhabitants formed. Android-wizards and special robots called Atombots were created, either of Electron, Proton, or Neutron, named after the three goddesses. Now the world is a flourishing place where technology has advanced like never before. A large horn shaped temple is place in the center of the world, generating Neon-Power through an underground tube network, visible from the hard, unbreakable, glass flooring of the world. But since Morganthe fled Zafaria, she went to the next world, Techorn. Seeking revenge on the three sisters for defeating her, Morganthe has taken over the Techorn. Infusing the Neon-Power with her spiders' venom, everything in Techorn has turned dark. Almost all of the Atombots have turned into Morganthe's slaves. It is said that only a wizard of great power can call the Goddesses of Storm back using the Three Callings: The Conch of Tempest, The Horn of Lightning, and the Amp of Cloud. With these will the three come back and save their world.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
i like it, it feels like a preview of a book waiting to be read, but i don't think they should be morganiths sister, don't you think?

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
yyhng wrote:
i like it, it feels like a preview of a book waiting to be read, but i don't think they should be morganiths sister, don't you think?

sinister. not sister.
i like it, though it is third storm, world, oh well too bad for storm people haha

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
yyhng wrote:

I dunno because Morganthe is of the "Umbra" school and she is all evil and "spidery." The three Goddesses are meant to be sisters themselves, like triplets but not identical.

Survivor
Oct 26, 2010
DouDou123 wrote:
Techorn (tech-horn) is a shining utopia created by the Guardians of Storm. Techorn was created by the three goddesses: Neutro the Goddess of Tempest, Electro the Goddess of Lightning, and Proto the Goddess of Clouds. After sending the sinister Morganthe, plunging to her doom through the Spiral into darkness, the three saviors fell themselves, but along the cord of magical dust created by Bartleby, ending up on a chunk of this magical dust. Waking up, they created a new world in the Spiral with their powers. Inhabitants formed. Android-wizards and special robots called Atombots were created, either of Electron, Proton, or Neutron, named after the three goddesses. Now the world is a flourishing place where technology has advanced like never before. A large horn shaped temple is place in the center of the world, generating Neon-Power through an underground tube network, visible from the hard, unbreakable, glass flooring of the world. But since Morganthe fled Zafaria, she went to the next world, Techorn. Seeking revenge on the three sisters for defeating her, Morganthe has taken over the Techorn. Infusing the Neon-Power with her spiders' venom, everything in Techorn has turned dark. Almost all of the Atombots have turned into Morganthe's slaves. It is said that only a wizard of great power can call the Goddesses of Storm back using the Three Callings: The Conch of Tempest, The Horn of Lightning, and the Amp of Cloud. With these will the three come back and save their world.
Im i like it but should'nt be a another balance world?

Survivor
Jul 05, 2011