Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 1-27-12

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Hello Wizards! Another week has sailed by, and it's time for another Feedback Friday! ::grin::

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

This week, let's talk about the new transformations in the Crown Shop. What is your favorite one, and why? Do you prefer to be a wolf in... wolves' clothing, or feeling fiery as a magma man, or something else?

Have a wonderful weekend everyone, and stay warm!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Professor Falmea wrote:
Hello Wizards! Another week has sailed by, and it's time for another Feedback Friday! ::grin::

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

This week, let's talk about the new transformations in the Crown Shop. What is your favorite one, and why? Do you prefer to be a wolf in... wolves' clothing, or feeling fiery as a magma man, or something else?

Personally, I love shoving the little guys around with the new Earth Walker.

Survivor
Dec 25, 2011
I love the dark fairy transformation because it fitts in with my school its so much fun I am looking forward to my level 70 gear too. Its so much fun I can't wait to get my crowns so I can buy the level 70 gear I can't wait for my wand the Moon Beam looks so cool in battle.

Steven Pearlgem level 34 Death

Survivor
Feb 24, 2011
I personally like the wolf transformation because I looks wicked! But you know I really think it would be better if you integrate a bit of zf into the transformation by making the wolf spin its sword around like the balance enemies do in the Savannah.

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
I like the Wolf, Ninja pig, Draconina. I like them because there really cool. There always fun to play with your friends and role play!! :P :D

Survivor
Feb 17, 2011
I haven't really tried out the new transformations but I kind of like the Dark Fairy one as well as my personal favorite before the new transformations came out, the Fire Elf one ^_^

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
my favorite transformation is the draconian transformation because the draconian is my favorite monster also because it looks cool

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
Oh that's tough, I love teh new additions they are so much fun. I think that the Marleybone big tough cat dude is my favorite. He is a big wide but it's fun. I like it because it reminds me of Marleybone. I may love Grizzleheim and Wintertusk the most, but Marleybone stuff comes at a close second.

I was looking at the wolf transformation and started thinking, "Someone should put on in the commons a little red riding hood skit!" :p A crowd of people following riding hood to olde town toward the old lady near the house in front of the bazaar. Then the wolf jumps out. It'd be...interesting.

Survivor
May 11, 2011
Well I gotta say that they are all pretty cool, and they all have a special something for all different kinds of wizards. My favorite one is the cyclops because he is tall but he is not big, plus, its pretty cool when he swims. I also like the fairy one and its really funny because i have a samuraii pet and he is actually taller than me. Anyways, good job you guys and i cant wait to see whats next.

Survivor
Jul 04, 2010
It will be really cool if we transform into our 60 level spells depending on each student the school that belongs also Please can we switch castles between our own characters that will be great help i bought a water castle for my life student by mistake and i would love to give it to the storm student i don't want to sell it either..

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
The transformations are all cute & fun, but not worth spending that many crowns on them.

Defender
May 13, 2009
Plz dont add the treant transformation because i kept it from your second birthday. If you add it, then I would be upset holding onto something for over a year so plz dont add a treant transformation :(

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
Hi, I've tried all of the transformations and I like the fire elemental, the fairy, the earthwalker, the pigs and the cyclops. The magma man I didn't like cause it didn't have a unique sound when your enemy hits you in battles.
But overall the transformations are fun to play with!

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
I thought the war pig one was a nice little addition, though in my opinion, the fire elemental really stole the show.

BTW since we now have some new transformations that look exactly like polymorphs, could we have the treant transformation back?

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
Professor Falmea wrote:

I like the dradicon because he looks cool :D

Survivor
Mar 20, 2009
I love the wolf. Best one out of all of them. Then it would be the draconian cause I love dragons.

Survivor
Sep 23, 2011
I love most the dracanian transformation, as it fits to my favorite kind of animal in Wizard101, Dragons :D

Community Leader
I really like the Rat Thief. I also like the Wolf Scout I use these both together when I have 2 accounts running . I end up calling the Wolf Scout the Rat thief's bodyguard.

My friend and I were battling in mirror lake in transformations and every time one of our characters would turn back to a wizard we could go Run! Human. ;) Good fun. He is even planning a costume party you must be in a transformation.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
zardozfl wrote:
The transformations are all cute & fun, but not worth spending that many crowns on them.

You can just switch it to pay them gold instead of crowns.

P.S. The new henchman cost WAY too much.

Hero
May 02, 2009
Paige MoonShade wrote:
I really like the Rat Thief. I also like the Wolf Scout I use these both together when I have 2 accounts running . I end up calling the Wolf Scout the Rat thief's bodyguard.

My friend and I were battling in mirror lake in transformations and every time one of our characters would turn back to a wizard we could go Run! Human. ;) Good fun. He is even planning a costume party you must be in a transformation.

Ah, I'm pretty sure I know who your talking about ;).
But yeah, I'd say my favorites so far are draconian, rat thief, dark fairy and ninja pig.

I just wish there were more femenine transformations like a seraph, lady blackhope type ghost or the kyanite valkyires in ds.

I would also LOVE to be a sword-wielding draconian, namely the ones that wander the streets in the plaza of conquests and also the black skinned ones like kraysys.

Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
i like the wolf transformation

ps: make the rank 10 myth spell an AoE please!!!!!!!

matthew mythtamer myth 68

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
Survivor
Aug 29, 2011
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
The big wolf would be my favorite one from the crowns shop
From quests and such, Raven! :)